SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 25-March 1, 2019
Water is the mother of the vine,
the nurse and fountain of fecundity,
and refresher of the world.
Please accept my apologies but the gremlins were hard at work this week with the SeniorSalon Linkup. I think and sincerely hope that all issues have been resolved. Should you still encounter further problems, please email or PM me. Again sorry about that.
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
2. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaning full comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
3. We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members. I am sure that we can rely on your support!
4. Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link! Should I find blog links in the future, I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!ere
This week’s top 3 posts:
Mustard Curried Pickled Beans :|: Esmé
- The Search for a Church that Feels Like Home :|: Michele
- Monday Reading #3* |: Igor
- MY ACCIDENTAL WRITING PROJECT :|: Crystal
And all the rest:
- Sitting on the fence :|: Deb
- Strange British traditions: Whuppity Scoorie :|: Ellen
- Easy Two Dollar Welcome Sign :|: Chas
- WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE BLOGGER? :|: Hugh
- WHEN WORDS MATTER: REFUGEE OR IMMIGRANT? :|: Janet
- Colorado Mountains in the Winter even if you don’t Ski :|: Jodie
- A Good Luck Sign for St. Patrick’s Day :|: Chas
- MERINGATA: THE TASTE OF AN ICE-CREAM CAKE, WITH NO ICE-CREAM AT ALL! :|: Silvia
- Book Club Night :|: Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- DIY Deicer for Sidewalks and Driveways :|: Chas
- The Emotion Thesaurus (Second Edition) is Here! :|: Darlene
- Postcard from Guatemala City :|: Nathalie
- Annapolis Winter :|: Amy
- Parliament, Cromwell, Charles I, and Tourette :|: Ellen
- The Search for a Church that Feels Like Home :|: Michelle
- BEEF AND UDON NOODLE SOUP :|: Nicholas
- You Can Cultivate Lasting Friendship in a Lonely World :|: Michelle
- I don’t need a smartphone…..yet :|: Cheryl
- Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan :|: Jean
- Not So Wild(ish) Nowadays :|: Clive
- WE ALL NEED MORE DOWN TIME :|: Leanne
- A WORD FROM SASHA :|: Janet
- SENIOR SALON :|: Esmé
- Cult Movie Monday Has “Sour Grapes”! A True Crime Mystery About Counterfeit Wine! Time To Sip Some “Billionaire’s Vinegar!” :|: John
- Lord of the Flies – audio edition – review :|: Alexandra
- How to create a Self-Care Plan for Life :|: Sue
- TORTA DELIZIA (DELIGHT CAKE): THIS CHRISTMAS, BRING A TASTE OF SICILY ON YOUR TABLE :|: Silvia
- How to understand racial justice in a deeper way :|: Terri
- The little girl in the snow :|: Marian
- 10 Best Tourist Spots in Bohol, Philippines :|: Thelma
- Is it spring yet? :|: Eugenia
- CarolCooks2…Weekly Roundup…Rambutan and Sourdough :|: Carol
- She’s Back and She is Writing :|: Gael
- To Bidet or Not to Bidet? :|: Deborah
- The best hair color for YOU! :|: Pamela
- 8 ATTRIBUTES OF A MIDLIFE MILLENNIAL (PART 2) :|: Leeane
- You have a Pear Shaped Body :|: Pamela
- What Will Happen When You Find Your Passion? :|: Sigrid
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 25-March 1, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon