SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 4-8, 2019
“Never stop dreaming,
never stop believing,
never give up,
never stop trying, and
never stop learning.”
― The Light in the Heart
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
2. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaning full comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
3. We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members. I am sure that we can rely on your support!
4. Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link! Should I find blog links in the future, I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!ere
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 4-8, 2019
This week’s top 3 posts:
Congratulations to Janet, Darlene, and Hugh
- OLD AGE: WHAT’S IT REALLY MEAN? :|: Janet
- Ghosts in the Attic :|: Darlene
- THE RIDDLE OF TWELFTH NIGHT :|: Hugh
And all the rest:
- Why I Joined a Yoga Challenge for Women over 50 :|: Jodie
- The Cabin :|: Gael
- Maids of Honour – Traditional English Tarts :|: Jean
- January Time – taking stock :|: Deb
- Upcycled Broken Cake Stand to Color Changing Lamp :|: Chas
- Day Trip to Chichicastenango :|: Nathalie
- British traditions: the ceremonial mace :|: Ellen
- 15 WAYS TO RE-PURPOSE OLD CLOTHES INTO SOMETHING NEW :|: Mary
- Find your Hip Shape first… :|: Pamela
- The Amazing Gift of Volunteer Love :|: Michelle
- Lalbagh flower show 2019 :|: Shiju
- The Challenge of Women’s Work and the Great Commission :|: Michelle
- Sweet Love :|: Amy
- Eco-Friendly Window and Mirror Cleaning :|: Chas
- CarolCooks2…Weekly roundup…Chinese Year of the Pig, Apricots and I killed my sourdough starter… :|: Carol
- Friday Faves 2/1/2019 :|: Shannon
- Valentine’s Day Dresses :|: Pamela
- Edward Bransfield Day-2018 :|: Gael
- The storm :|: Ellen
- A HEART SHAPED BOX FOR VALENTINE’S DAY CRAFTING :|: Mary
- “What happened to …?” :|: Suzanne
- How To Give Back To Your Cause: Be A Mentor :|: Terri
- Tai Chi and Finding my Exercise Zen :|: Min
- SATURDAY SNIPPETS #6 :|: Leanne
- Savoring Charleston :|: Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND YOGURT COOKIES: READY IN ONLY 30 MINUTES :|: Silvia
- SHARE YOUR SHORT STORY – FEBRUARY :|: Silvia
- BOOK REVIEW: “THE CHINA TEA BOOK” BY LUO JIALIN :|: LITTLE YELLOW TEAPOT
- “They Shall Not Grow Old” – An Amazing Cult Movie Monday! Director Peter Jackson Brings History To Life! :|: John
- A MONUMENTAL SURPRISE AT HUDSON SQUARE IN NEW YORK :|: Mary
- Cloudy with a touch of magic :|: Eugenia
- 3 THINGS TO RELEASE FOR A MORE VIBRANT LIFE :|: Leanne
- MY ALPHABET YEAR :|: Peabody
- #FitFabFeb2019 – Week 1 – Building our Foundation with non-negotiables :|: Sue
- Holiday and Birthday Bow Wreath :|: Chas
- Happy Birthday Don Everly! Singing beyond Singing :|: Thom
- A haven of magic, myth and mayhem! :|: Alexandra
- Guest Authors :|: Rita
- Pain, Pain Go Away…When Pain becomes All Consuming and Overwhelming :|: Claire
- 4 Gorgeous Australian Islands You Have To See :|: Deborah
- 5 MINUTE AIOLI IN A FOOD PROCESSOR :|: Nicholas
- Mi Madrid #2: Studies :|: Igor
- #TimeToTalk Day 2019 :|: Clive
- Sue Bradbury Still Going Strong in Her Senior Years! :|: Clive Celebrating Seniors
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 4-8, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
4 thoughts on “SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 4-8, 2019”
I’ve shared on Twitter and my Facebook page. Hope that helps 😊
Hi Clive – Thank you so much my friend! So glad to see that your comment came through this time. Once again thank you for your support and help
What a great group of bloggers here. So happy to be part of Senior Salon and pleased to be one of the top 3 this week!! Thanks for hosting this!!
Thank you for your support Darlene and for sharing your posts. I am so glad I read you post and congratulations on being in the top 3 this week. Keep it up and share away and please promote SeniorSalon on your blog, then we can read more awesome posts from new blogging friends.