I hope you will enjoy this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP JAN 14 – 18, 2019
Every Flour is a Soul Blossoming in Nature
Gerard de Nerval
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
I would like to take this opportunity to mention 3 rules we have and I respectfully ask all to help us out please:
You NEED to comment, share and not only drop a link and disappear. That’s not the way we want to operate, so please take the time to comment on a minimum of THREE POSTS. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaning full comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members. I am sure that we can rely on your support!
Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link!
Should I find blog links in future, I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP JAN 14 – 18, 2019
Just to add something different, I am listing the top 3 posts for this week first:
Congratulations to the Hugh, Michelle, and Deb.
- WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A BLOG POST SUCCESSFUL? :|: Hugh
- 7 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Speak Up :|: Michelle
- 14245 days later … :|: Deb
Now the remainder of our wonderful SeniorSalon entries:
- THE 2019 SUGAR RESOLUTION — PART I :|: Janet
- 5 steps to Raise BODY IMAGE – today! :|: Pamela
- FREE Color Analysis with NEW Quiz! :|: Pamela
- My Happy Birthday :|: Igor
- An Invitation to the Generative Life :|: Michelle
- Monday Reading #1 :|: Igor
- LET’S HAVE MORE APPRECIATION AND ACCEPTANCE :|: Leanne
- Icons And Lesser Icons :|: Clive
- Shower Curtain Hacks :|: Chas
- Quick Cleaning with Alka-Seltzer :|: Chas
- Winter Snowflake Sign with Stain over Stencil Technique :|: Chas
- Amanda in Holland-Missing in Action Cover Reveal :|: Darlene
- Sunday Smiles 2019.01.13 :|: Nathalie
- America’s First 3-Michelin Star Female Chef! Chef Dominique Crenn’s Atelier Crenn – A Poem To Gastronomy! :|: John
- Magical Coconut Pie – A Quick and Easy Retro Dessert :|: Jean
- Catastrophising :|: Stevie
- A Letter to Myself as a Younger Parent :|: Denise
- Just one of those days :|: Marian
- The world of blog :|: Marian
- The hazards of professional virginity :|: Ellen
- Sky River :|: Gael
- BrewNSpew Cafe – January 14, 2019 :|: Eugenia
- UNTANGLING THE WIRES :|: Mary
- THE MOST POPULAR POSTS FOR 2018 :|: Mary
- Commitment is the key :|: Sue
- 5 ways to make a Fresh Start when the time is right for you :|: Sue
- WE THE PEOPLE :|: Janet How to make the world a better place for women :|: Terri
- Write a Winter Haiku & Get the Kids Writing Too! —”Snowfalls” :|: Bette
- SPAGHETTI AGLIO E OLIO :|: Nicholas
- And birding continues… :|: Shiju
- SEE WHY 40 BELOW WAS GREAT FOR A BIKINI LOOK :|: Nichole
- Elvis Presley, Tom Jones, (never forgetting Lonnie Donegan!): It Looks Like I’ll Never Fall in Love Again :|: Thom
- What’s for Dinner? Sunday Link-up #183 :|: Helen
- Meatless Monday – Mushroom and Swiss Omelet :|: Helen
- Do you combine fragrances for a unique scent? :|: Mimi
- Pennsylvania Scrapple and Dippy Eggs :|: Helen
- My Big Fat Menopausal Life :|: Helen
- Thoughts on Turning 60 :|: Suzanne
- Shark! :|: Carol
- LUCKY THIRTEEN :|: Alice
- A Winter Change :|: Amy
- Wearing our Compression Socks for Health with Go2 Socks :|: Jodie
- Facts about Bras and Shape Wear that May Surprise You :|: Jodie
- #WriterWednesday – January 9th, 2019 :|: Victoria
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP JAN 14 – 18, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon