I hope you will enjoy this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: JAN 21 – 25, 2019
The eagle has no fear of adversity.
We need to be like the eagle and have a
fearless spirit of a conqueror!
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
I would like to take this opportunity to mention 3 rules we have and I respectfully ask all to help us out please:
You NEED to comment, share and not only drop a link and disappear. That’s not the way we want to operate, so please take the time to comment on a minimum of THREE POSTS. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaning full comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members. I am sure that we can rely on your support!
Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link!
Should I find blog links in future, I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: JAN 21 – 25, 2019
This week’s top 3 posts:
- Mom Time :|: Darlene
- Standing on the Edge of Inside :|: Michelle
- The Importance of Appreciating your self-worth :|: Sue
And all the rest:
- 4 THINGS YOU DESERVE IN LIFE :|: Leanne
- Small Answers :|: Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- SATURDAY SNIPPETS #5 :|: Leanne
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., AND HIS ECONOMIC LEGACY :|: Janet
- Burgundy or Maroon? :|: Pamela
- How to Keep the Main Thing as the Main Thing :|: Michelle
- Join me to Be Fit & Fabulous in Feb :|: Sue
- Dust of Snow :|: Amy
- Kindness and Courage :|: Gael
- Between Two Worlds – a fabulous exhibition :|: Debbie
- Women’s Robe and Slippers with National Wholesale :|: Jodie
- Winter Fun List Update #1 :|: Natalie
- My Guest Post “Claire’s Story” on Young, Sick & Invisible :|: Claire
- Take my advice :|: Eugenia
- Outdoor Summer Goals for a New Year :|: Denise
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew – Instant Pot :|: Jean
- When You’re Feeling Sick, This is What to Take :|: Jodie
- Adventures in Self-Publishing – Book Bundles – Bundle Rabbit :|: Alexandra
- Cleaning with Dawn Dish Soap :|: Chas
- Meet The World’s Largest Shark! Massive “Deep Blue” Stuns Scuba Divers! Shakes Fins Too! :|: John
- Conversations With Colleen: Meet Author, Darlene Foster :|: Darlene
- What can white people do to support racial justice? :|: Terri
- Winter Tale (HAiKU) :|: Bette
- 100 days blogging, what I have learnt :|: Marian
- Do Migraine Glasses Really Work :|: Pamela
- Easy Farmhouse Box :|: Chas
- Upcycled Candle Holder to Zen Garden :|: Chas
- HOW TO RE-INVENT YOUR OLD COFFEE TABLE WITH PAINT :|: Mary
- Making Your Home All About You :|: Deborah
- A Slice of Paradise – The Catlins, NZ :|: Suzanne
- “I SEEN SMALLAH” :|: Alice
- CELERY, ANCHOVIES PASTE AND TUNA BEANS SALAD: LOW CARB, LOADED OF PROTEIN AND GOOD FAT
- WRAPPING UP THE WIRE DISH RACK|: Mary
- My garden world in winter :|: Marian
- When Should We Give Up Driving? :|: Stevie
- “NightFlyers” by George Martin :|: Igor
- WHAT I’VE LEARNED FROM THE WORD PRESS WARS :|: Janet
- BRAISED SHORT RIBS & BONUS RECIPE :|: Crystal
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: JAN 21 – 25, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon