I hope you will enjoy this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: JAN 28 – Feb 1, 2019
Always behave like a duck,
keep calm and unruffled on the surface
but paddle like the devil underneath
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
I would like to take this opportunity to mention 3 rules we have and I respectfully ask all to help us out please:
You NEED to comment, share and not only drop a link and disappear. That’s not the way we want to operate, so please take the time to comment on a minimum of THREE POSTS. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaning full comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members. I am sure that we can rely on your support!
Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link!
Should I find blog links in future, I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: JAN 28 – Feb 1, 2019
This week’s top 3 posts:
Congratulations to Chas, Leanne, and Clive
- Helpful Ways To Use Coffee Grounds & Coffee Beans :|: Chas
- TIME TO BREATHE MORE AND RELAX :|: Leanne
- Time To Worry – An Update :|: Clive
And all the rest:
- Easy ways to a Stress-Free Morning! :|: Pamela
- IF WE WERE HAVING COFFEE :|: Leanne
- Mi Madrid #1: Lost and Found :|: Igor
- Back to the Future :|: Darlene
- Upcycled Thrift Store Heart Table :|: Chas
- How to Style your After Gym Outfit :|: Jodie
- “Hitch Hiking” #9! Hiking To The Bottom Of The Grand Canyon! Plus Alfred Hitchcock’s ONLY Best Picture – The Psychological Thriller “Rebecca!” :|: John
- Blueberry Banana Bread :|: In My Prime Time
- The Kinks: Days (Thank You For …) :|: Thom
- That sounds interesting… :|: Amy
- SUNDAY STILLS: NIGHT :|: Hugh
- Postcard from Antigua, Guatemala :|: Natalie
- When Perfectly Imperfect is Enough :|: Jodie
- I am the king of… :|: Eugenia
- Fibromyalgia – In Tune With Our Bodies :|: Pamela
- HEART SHAPED CHOCOLATE CRISPY RICE BARS: PERFECT LAST MINUTE VALENTINE’S TREATS :|: Silvia
- #FitFabFeb2019 – Create Your Plan & Make your Hopes a Reality :|: Sue
- Seasonal Color Analysis :|: Pamela
- Beach Boys, The Who, Jan and Dean (not forgetting The Regents): Barbara Ann :|: Thom
- Musings: January 2019 :|: Michele
- Easy Clothespin Sign with Endless Uses :|: Chas
- THE BIG, BOLD HEART :|: Mary
- What’s the Hot Topic in New Zealand this week? :|: Suzanne
- It’s Really Quite Simple – Be Kind :|: Beth Ann
- My Take on “Thriving Over 50” :|: Sue
- Winter Tale (HAiKU) :|: Bette
- Just a Hometown :|: Gael
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Frankie :|: Victoria
- Driven by Fear to the God Who Casts Out Fear :|: Michelle
- HOW TO MAKE A NATURAL CLAY VALENTINE’S HEART GARLAND :|: Mary
- A VISIT TO THE RESTORED BRYANT PARK AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS :|: Mary
- Build A Hobby Room and Discover Your Happy Place :|: Deborah
- Montmartre – Artists Village :|: Bree
- The love of a mother :|: Marian
- could be :|: Annette
- Lessons in Life Can Only Be Learned the Hard Way :|: Sigrid
- Stale news from here and there :|: Ellen
- How To Make A Coat Rack From A Footboard :|: Debra
- At the Intersection of Mentoring and Activism :|: Terri
- What Makes this Dynamo Entrepreneur Tick? :|: Kathleen
- CRISPY HASH BROWNS :|: Nicholas
- Friday and tired and glum :|: Marian
- Two weeks of cycling on a barge and bike tour from Paris to Bruges…..with my parents! :|: Deb
- ORIGINAL RANCH MEATBALLS (KETO FRIENDLY!) & RANCH BUFFALO WINGS :|: Crystal
- Added Sugars…Do you know where the added sugar is hidden? :|: Carol
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: JAN 28 – Feb 1, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon