I hope you will enjoy this SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: DEC 3-7, 2018
Kindness is the language
which the deaf can hear and
the blind can see.
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: DEC 3-7, 2018
- Ani’s Advent Calendar 2018! :|: Darlene
- Santa Problems :|: Clive
- How to COME BACK after months without BLOGGING? :|: Igor
- ‘Tis The Season :|: Amy
- Oswald Chambers’s Message of Hope in the Midst of War :|: Michele
- Inspired by a Scrooge :|: Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- Celebrating Christmas in a Season of Loss :|: Michele
- My 25-day countdown to a happy Christmas challenge #1 :|: Debbie
- The Magic Of Christmas :|: Hugh
- Look Good in the Winter – and keep warm! :|: Pamela
- Big Savings on Style 2019 :|: Pamela
- Postcard from Marrakesh, Morocco :|: Nathalie
- Jingle Bell Wreath :|: Chas
- How To Deep Clean Your Leather Couch :|: Chas
- Upcycled Vases to Glittery Snowman :|: Chas
- STRAWBERRY MOJITO COCKTAIL :|: Nicholas
- How to Style Checks and Plaids Fabric for Dress Up :|: Jodie
- November :|: Jodie
- Bing Crosby Meets David Bowie! The Secrets Behind The Greatest Christmas Song! “The Little Drummer Boy / “Peace On Earth!” :|: John
- The Two-faced Metropolis :|: Eugenia
- Winter Holiday Writing Prompt: The Fog of Christmas :|: Gael
- Community :|: Gael
- USS North Carolina :|: Victoria
- WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR SPECIAL TEA RUNS SHORT :|: Little Yellow Teapot
- Holiday Recipes :|: Pamela
- Banana Cream Pie – The Best Crust Ever for Cream Pies :|: Jean
- Life at No.22 – Are you SunSmart? :|: Suz
- How the scone discovered Britain :|: Ellen
- SIMPLE CHOCOLATE RECIPES :|: Crystal
- Week 1 #my25daycountdowntoahappychristmas :|: Sue
- Powerful advice for new activists: agitate, agitate, agitate! :|: Terri
- “IS THAT FOR ME?” :|: Alice
- RIP Terri :|: Annette
- Saul kere – a treasure trove of birds :|: Shiju
- HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE MINI CHRISTMAS TREE WITH RIBBON :|: Mary
- HOW TO REPURPOSE VINTAGE FABRIC FOR GIFT WRAPPING :|: Mary
- HOW TO MAKE EASY SNOWFLAKE MINI CANVAS ORNAMENTS :|: Mary
- You Never Forget Your First Time: My First Hip Surgery :|: Shannon
- #Christmas Questions And Bucket Lists :|: Victoria
- A #ChristmasSongOfTheDay Part Two :|: Clive
- 20 QUESTIONS ON MY BLOG AND ME :|: Janet
- Reading Update and Another Book Giveaway :|: Beth
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: DEC 3-7, 2018
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon