#SeniSal Roundup: April 8-12, 2019
Every Cloud has a Silver Lining –
you just need to wait for it to appear!
THIS IS TOTALLY FREE TO YOU!
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE SHARE OR REBLOG
THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES
TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK
HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
And all the rest:
- A mum working the baby night shift :|: Marian
- Saints, sex, and kings :|: Ellen
- How I survived a school trip that went tragically wrong :|: Debbie
- Terrific “Waitress!” Cult Movie Monday Bakes A “I Hate My Husband” Pie With Keri Russell :|: John
- Soft Ginger Reindeer Cookies :|: Esme
- March Highlights :|: Jodie
- Art Discovery in Ljubljana, Slovenia :|: Nathalie
- Vegan GF Mushroom Risotto :|: Esme
- NEW ENGLAND BLUEBERRY CAKE :|: Crystal
- Share Your Short Story – April 2019 :|: Stevie
- A Sign for the Easter Bunny :|: Chas
- Why It’s Great to Be a Woman :|: Michele
- What is Body Talk? :|: Pamela
- Other Thoughts :|: Pamela
- How Big is Your Plate :|: Gael
- ITALIAN FLAG COLORS SANDWICH: AN IMPRESSIVE APPETIZER! :|: Silvia
- Suddenly Six! :|: Amy
- Easy Rolling Crate Storage :|: Chas
- Interview April – Ellie Trinowski :|: Pamela
- Evidence of Grace in the Cycling of Seasons :|: Michele
- Flower Pot Hanging Star Lamp :|: Chas
- Little Miss Flint Is Passionate About Environmental Justice :|: Terri
- Seasonal color analysis SPRING… :|: Pamela
- HOW TO NOT DECOUPAGE PLASTIC BOTTLES WITH NAPKINS :|: Mary
- BOOKCASES UPCYCLED WITH PAINT AND WRAPPING PAPER :|: Mary
- GRILLING THE PLANTS FOR EARTH DAY :|: Mary
Are you one???
Have you joined B-A-H as yet!
We have a great new Facebook Group called Blog-a-holics and I invite invite you all to hop over, come and join us and just share your posts, any SM links, promote one another, share your blogging journey, all the ups and downs.
Ask questions, share your wins, and let’s be there for one another. We all learn and I hope this will be a good social platform for you to join.
There will be no daily threads, as I would love to provide a relaxed open forum for all Blog-a-holics! Are you one???
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Are you a proud Senior Senior Salon
If so, it will be much appreciated, but not mandatory, if you see your way open, to add the Senior Salon
#SeniSal banner to your blog and link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thank you in advance!
Thank you for your support and sharing of your posts here at our
#SeniSal Roundup: April 8-12, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon