#SeniSal Roundup: Aug 26-30, 2019
I hope you know you’re capable & brave & significant even when it feels like you’re not!
Top winners #SeniSal Roundup: Aug 26-30, 2019
- What type of blogger are you Interactive Survey? :|: EsmeSalon
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Saangchai :|: Victoria
- Real women look like you and me:|: Pamela
- A Positivity Pause (Quotes To Help Your Frame Of Mind) :|: Pamela
and the rest of our awesome #SeniSal Roundup: Aug 26-30, 2019 entries
- Share Four Somethings – August
- Why Do We Not Like Talking About Death?
- Crazy for Applesauce
School Bag Makeover using Old Clothes
- Kefalonia in Brown – The Rocky Beaches of the Island
- Author Spotlight: Darlene Foster
- Peach Galette – Rustic Peach Pie
- Tonal or Seasonal Color Analysis
- The Gift of Discovering Jesus in Unexpected Places
- Easy Bathroom Organization
- Back To School Essentials
- Puff pastry and apple roses: what a cute and yummy recipe!
- Fit N Fun Walk: Toronto Music Garden
- Fawn/Deer Pictures + Bonus Picture
- Always a blessing
- TEEN GIRL’S BEDROOM MAKEOVER USING UPCYCLED AND REPURPOSED ITEMS
- Don’t Let Obstacles Get In The Way Of Your Activism
- Bangalore to Horsley Hills
- Secure Landing on Solid Ground
- We don’t want to live without it!
- 3 Ways Journal Writing Can Improve Your Life
- 5 Healthy Skin Tips To Get Your Skin Glowing
- Preparing for the Big Day!
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing, and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon