#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 20-24
HOW DID IT GO? DID YOU RECEIVE
SOME TRAFFIC AND LINK CLICKS
THIS WEEK FROM #SENISAL ?
#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 20-24
Top 3 winners today here at #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 20-24
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
The more eyes we get on these linkups, the more links we will have on a regular basis, and the more eyes you will have on your own blog and posts.
Thank you in advance for your help. I know I can count on each of you.
Another way for you to show your support and that you’re a proud #SeniSal member would be to please share the below image on your blog together with a link back to SeniorSalon.
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
Group deleted – join Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingInspiringBloggers)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 20-24
- A Safe Place For Keeping #flashfiction
- Hereward the Wake fights the big bad Normans
- How To Think Like a Tree
- Missing my other little family….
- Practicing the Norwegian Custom of Friluftsliv
- Let’s look up at the stars…..
- 12 Healthy Lunch Ideas for Quick and Easy Meal Prep
- Every Resolve for Good
- January-March 2020 Reading List
- 17 Reasons I Am Looking Forward To Summer 2020
- My 10 Favourite Experiences in Ecuador
- Lets Stop Saying These 5 Phrases
- How to Use Your Wallet to Make a Better World
- #WriterWednesday: WriterlyLinks And #WritersLife 15-01-20 – #AmWriting
- Dr Jane Goodall’s Harvest for Hope- a review
- Book Review: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah #audiobook
- CRAWL OUTTA DEBT NOW: Five Secret Steps to Get Debt-Free Exposed
- Waiting for Snow
- Year 2020 of unsurpassed Success
- 4 Fast and Furious Projects for the Glowforge Laser
- Do You Feel Hopeless
- Family-Friendly Fun At Harlem Globetrotters Games
- DIY Thrift Store Chair Makeover
- Ranch Pretzel Recipe
- New make up I like
- Perfect Pizza Dough – No Machine, No Kneading, No Fuss
- How to Cope Through A Really Bad Day
- Delicious Cold Smoked Cornish Game Hens
- How Will You Take Your Toasted Butternut Monkey Shot or Cocktail?
- Crock Pot Crawfish Chowder
- Evora Portugal
- Movie night
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park Days Out In South Yorkshire
- #ThursdayDoors Jan. 24, 2020 #SeniSal
*****IMPORTANT***** #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 20-24
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
Would you be interested…
Get in touch and I will share your post/s
and showcase you and your blog!
Please email me as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.
1 thought on “#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 20-24”
This is an amazing journey.
I look forward to future interactions.