#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 27-31
Please leave me a comment on this post and let me know if you made any new connections this past week through #SENISAL
#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 27-31
- Fabulous Chicken Noodle Bowl
- 3 Ways to Spark Your Creativity
- Do You Believe in Daydreaming?
- Time To Worry An Updated Update
Did you make new connections this past week through #SENISAL? The more you read and share the more you will receive in return, so come and join us and build your blog one link at a time.Click To Tweet
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
Thank you in advance for your help. I know I can count on each of you.
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
You can also hop over to join the second Facebook Group Blog-A-Holics (B-A-H)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 27-31
- Distraction and writing procrastination
- The search for Robin Hood
- Natural homemade body butter
- Gardening in Winter
- Prancie: A Poem
- The Art of Embracing a Fall
- My Son, reading and life poetry
- Warm Floral Tea For A Cosy Winter Evening
- Papallacta Hot Springs: A Delightful Stay
- A Different Type Of UFO A Guest Post By Mae Clair @MaeClair1
- Finding Inspiration To Be Me
- Biblical Self-Talk
- Which Way Did She Go?
- #CoverReveal #CyberPunk “Grinders” by C. S. Boyack @Virgilante – #ChineseNewYear
- Book Review: Promise Me This
- Making Futomaki To Celebrate Setsubun
- A project for meditation
- Millie: A Poem
- Smoked BBQ Ribs Recipe
- Travel to The Green Isle
- Managing It All: How to Be A Mom and A Go Getter
- Waiting for Snow
- Leaving A Legacy That You Can Be Proud Of
- Spontaneous as the Wild
- Dumping Friend A and Friend B
- How to Use Your Stuff to Make the World a Better Place
- Delightful Repast: An Announcement
- Garlic Butter Cast Iron Pork Chops Recipe
- Bake Australia Great: Classic Australia Made Edible By One Kool Kat – Katherine
- How To Reuse Old Encyclopedias and Books
- Easy Valentine LED Candle Display
- Cobh Welcomes and Cork Floats
- Cee’s Black and White — Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles
- Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge – Jan. 28
*****IMPORTANT***** #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 27-31
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
Would you be interested…
Get in touch and I will share your post/s
and showcase you and your blog!
Please email me as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.