#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 6-10
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
it is the courage to continue that counts.”
#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 6-10
Top 3 winners today here at #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 6-10 2020
- Ten Things I’ve Learned About Raising Chickens in My Own Backyard
- The Tartan Travels Again
- New Year, New Decade – 2020
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
The more eyes we get on these linkups, the more links we will have on a regular basis, and the more eyes you will have on your own blog and posts. Thank you in advance for your help. I know I can count on each of you.
Another way for you to show your support and that you’re a proud #SeniSal member would be to please share the below image on your blog together with a link back to SeniorSalon.
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
Group deleted – join Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingInspiringBloggers)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 6-10
- Under the Kitchen Sink Organization
- CLEAN EATING: Your Quick-Start Guide to Looking and Feeling your Best
- B.O.S.S. Blog Share 1 Jan 5, 2020
- The House is a Mess…
- The Power Of The Blogging And Writing Communities
- That Was The Year That Was
- What happens around the teapot stays around the teapot ♥
- 2019 Year in Review
- GRANDMOTHERING BOOK REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY – 3 Winners – Ends January 19 – USA
- The People We Love Dearly Are Annoying
- We are going on an Adventure…
- How to Turn Your New Year’s Resolutions Into Achievable Goals
- Accomplishments for 2019 & Goals for 2020
- Make Baby Sleep Peacefully Through The Night: Here’s How
- 10 Symptoms You May Experience with Fibromyalgia
- 5 Tips to Crush your 2020 Fitness Goals
- Delightful Repast: Steamed Persimmon Pudding – Instant Pot or Not – Sauce Option
- We become (the thing that we denied) a refugee
- A TEXAS CHRISTMAS Mystery & Love at Christmas Book Reviews
- 2020 Aussie Author Challenge #aussieauthor
- What Are Your Plans for 2020?
- What caught my eye in the past month
- Baby Boy’s Bath Time Handmade Card
- Tomato and Roasted Pepper Soup Recipe – Budget Batch Cook
- Cheese Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Recipe
- How to Sew a DIY Quilted Table Runner – Free Step By Step Pattern
- To Stand and Stare?
- Apostrophes, politics, and village pubs. It’s the news from Britain
- Raspberry Shortcake Hearts: Great For Valentine’s Day
- A THEMED LINKUP 8 FOR SOUP RECIPES – OPEN DECEMBER 30th – JANUARY 10th
- Lisbon to Evora via Setubal
- 5 Storage Solutions for Christmas Decor
- Which Way Challenge – Jan. 3, 2020
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
I would like to showcase you and your blog,
so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you to showcase you and your blog!
Please email me as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.