#SeniSal Roundup: May 13-17, 2019
It’s never too late to chase your dream!
Did you miss this weeks linkup?? #SeniSal Roundup: May 13-17, 2019
Oh no!!!! Don’t fret, I have compiled a list of all the entries for this week, so you can still visit and read and share all the awesome posts!
Also, just a reminder, when you subscribe to my blog, you will be one of the first to receive the weekly, one and only email, to remind you that your favorite weekly linky opened the SeniorSalon #Senisal doors for the week. So, why wait another moment? I am sure you do not want to be missing out for another week! You have the opportunity, right here and now, to subscribe and I will ensure that you receive the #Senisal newsletter. I also promise and give you my word of honor, that I will not spam you, will not sell your email address. It will only be used to send you the weekly newsletter and reminder!!
Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to seeing you on the other side.
Welcome to all the new bloggers contributing and sharing posts for the first time. Please remember to share the weekly linkup post, we need your support.
We are so happy to meet you and hope to see more of you on a regular basis.
How can you help us and help yourself?
- Please when you share your post, also share the weekly post link on your social media and invite your fellow blogging friends to come and participate.
- Keep up with some encouraging interaction, and remember the real benefit from participating here at
#SeniSal comes from reading other posts AND leaving comments as well. Please do not drop a link and not interact on a minimum of 3 posts. If you can do more, so much the better. We all love to know that you have read our posts, so leave us a comment and let us know that you found the post here at #SeniSal
- Last but not least: PLEASE may we respectfully ask for your help and let us grow by leaving a hyperlink somewhere on the post/s you share and make mention that you shared it here at #SeniSal
This week we have 3 in 2nd spot and 5 in the 3rd spot!! Congratulations to
- SEO: A Novice Blogger Asks Sir Google :|: Esme
- Are you a jackhammer or a hummingbird? :|: Debbie
- Clotted Cream :|: Jean
- Croatia – Delightful Dalmatian Coast :|: Nathalie
- A Unique and Safe Way to Sell Your Jewelry with Worthy :|: Jodie
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Chronic Pain :|: Pamela
- Some New Old Things on Mother’s Day :|: Amy
- Graduation: One-Half Century Ago :|: Gael
- $5 Inspirational Wall Art :|: Chas
And all the rest of the entries at #SeniSal Roundup: May 13-17, 2019
- Mother’s Day :|: Darlene
- What Mother Means To Me :|: Crystal
- Ode to my unborn child :|: Glenys
- The Gift of Wonder and God’s Glorious “And” :|: Michele
- The Majestic Mountains of Greece :|: Mary
- The tale of the happy Ombre chairs :|: Mary
- Where are you? :|: Beth
- Silent wings :|: Glenys
- Damaging Health Mistakes Older Women Tend to Make :|: Deborah
- Scavenger Hunt for a Queen :|: Cindy
- Adventures in Self-Publishing – Why Write for Anthologies – Part 1 :|: Alexandra
- 13 Tough Stains and How To Remove Them :|: Chas
- Reaching Out for the Adjacent Possible :|: Michele
- How To Make Bath Bombs :|: Chas
- Mountaintop Removal Coal Mining is a Colossal Injustice :|: Terri
- How to re-purpose a tire rim into a unique wind chime :|: Mary
- Mother’s Day birding :|: Shiju
- Motherhood is under attack :|: Glenys
- Exotic Crisp Flavours – What’s your Favourite? :|: Cheryl
- Tending to our spirit :|: Glenys
Are you B-A-H member as yet???
Have you joined us at SIPB???
Do you sport our
#SeniSal banner on your blog?
SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon