#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 16-20, 2019
Last week we asked if you are in need of more ❤️ and Interaction on your Blog Posts?
Have you succeeded?
Please, I respectfully ask all of you that leave your post links, to visit your fellow bloggers, share the love, read their posts, comment, and tweet, pin, or share on another social media.
Lately, I have noticed a lot of link dropping and run! Please, we all need each other’s support. I know we are all busy, have lots on our plate, but please come back and read and comment on other posts.
The goal here at #SeniSal is to connect, encourage and exchange posts with each other and above all to create a community to make new friends and in so doing support each other.
Another option and way to get more interaction would be to come and join us at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group for more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers: Either click on the above link or the image and let the fun begin!
- 5 Ways I’ve Become A Better Blogger :|: Hugh
- An Unexpected Friendship :|: Crystal
- Garden Talk: Preparing a Relaxing Nook :|: Deborah monthly Guest Post over at EsmeSalon
and the rest of our awesome #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 16-20, 2019 entries
- Delightful Repast: Chewy Pecan Bars – Pecan Blondies
- 1953 And All That
- How to Train Your Thinking When Life Throws You a Curve
- Provesende – Portugal – A Treasure above the clouds
- 10 Mental Health Habits to Try (That Really Work)
- Finding The Perfect Place To Retire
- Oktoberfest Party Tablescape
- Pallet Wall Art with Stencils
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Daisy Mae
- Fit N Fun Walk: Toronto Islands
- Traditional Oktoberfest Food Favorites
- Using A Wood Burning Tool
- Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
- Things You Should Know Before You Take It To The Streets
- Wandering Through Edinburgh
- Some Chronic Pain Thoughts – A Chronic Voice Link Up
- All Wrapped up for Autumn
- Autumn’s here!
- Sing To Me Autumn
- How to Easily Add Fall in your Home
- How to Upcycle a Dictionary Stand with Chalk Paint
- A House Full of Treasures and antiques
- Into The Freedom and The Wandering
- Healthy Eating…Eat Smart…Golden Milk
- CarolCooks2…weekly roundup…Thai noodle soup, Snake Gourds, the journey of a chic
- Braised Pork Chops With Leeks And Carrots
- Tips on a Detox at Home with a DIY Turkish Bath
- Smoked Sausage And Potatoes Bake
Close, but not quite
We had a fantastic number of posts two weeks ago, and this week we’re slightly lagging, but still a pretty good one. Let’s see if we can better the number of entries and participants this coming week. The challenge is still on, please invite your own blogging buddies and ask them to come and share their posts here with us. Thanks in advance, I am sure we can count on you!
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon.
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing, and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
- Senior Salon
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
2 thoughts on “#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 16-20, 2019”
What an excellent round up. I absolutely love some of these! Specially pallet wall art and the autumn posts. 🙂
Hi Ashley, Thank you, my friend. Yes, we have a good bunch of posts this past week and just love to read, only need more time, to share more timely.