#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 23-27, 2019
Will you be able to help me out please ?
Yes you did that:
Thank you to all of you that emailed or made contact to support and provide help.
This is a great #Senisal Group, and I thank one and all for your
Another option and way to get more interaction would be to come and join us at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group for more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers: Click on the above link or the image and let the fun begin!
Top 3 winners at this weeks #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 23-27, 2019
and the rest of our awesome entries
- Latest recycling and environmental news…23rd September 2019
- Delightful Repast: Fig Clafoutis – Clafoutis aux Figues – an easy French dessert
- 25 Things I Wish I Had Asked My Parents
- Becoming Fluent in the Language of Labeling
- Sunday Author Interview – Darlene Foster
- After You Say “I Do”
- Chronic Pain And Addictions
- Peruvian Beef Stir-Fry (Lomo Saltado)
- The Scotland Connection
- Amazon Fashion Finds + Cute Wedge Sneakers
- Light Up Fall Canvas Wall Art Sign
- Roasted Tomato Soup With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Elk Sweet Potato Chili
- The People’s Market in Greece
- The Culinary Alphabet – 13 Terms or food with the letter T
- Easy Bacon-Cheddar Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
- Anxiety isn’t sin: it’s an emotion
- Delightful Repast: Sally Lunn Buns – Jane Austen Comfort Food
- Autumn: The Art of Transition… AND Football
- 7 Day Jamaica Giveaway 9/30 US
- Voyage Of The Crimson Sail – #NewRelease #KidLit #Book #Pirate And #Rat #Adventu
- “Hello Fall” Buffalo Check Door Sign
- Quinta da Roeda – Douro Valley – Portugal
- Stealin’ Away
- Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Kids Treats
- No fear in death
- 25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween
- Day Trip: Apple Barn & Cider Mill
- Spooky Sausage Rolls: Great For Halloween
- What Rewards Will You Get Out of Activism?
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- The Paranoid Man Pumpkin Craft
- How to Make a Simple Dollar Store Fall Wreath
- Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes: Scary Party Food
- Postcard from Kingston
[click_to_tweet tweet=”You have done it, Thank you all! Keep it up and let’s continue to grow #SeniSal. Come over and share your posts and grow your reach and visibility through interaction.” quote=”You have done it, Thank you all! Keep it up and let’s continue to grow #SeniSal. Come over and share your posts and grow your reach and visibility through interaction.” theme=”style6″]
This is absolutely awesome! I think this week we have received the most entries ever. Please, let’s keep this up and continue to grow week by week! I can see that we have some new friends that started to share their posts. Welcome to you all and thanks for joining us here at #SeniSal
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. Please let’s help one another, and also please READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. I noticed that some posts are hardly receiving any traffic or being read at all.
SUPER IMPORTANT: When you open/view another member’s blog post, leave it open for as long as possible while you read and leave your comment, but it should be at least 3 minutes or more.
This helps to increase a blog’s user engagement metrics/SEO. In contrast, it’s a very bad signal for SEO if a page is opened often just for a few seconds, only for a quick share and then close it again.
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon.
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon