#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 30-Oct 11, 2019
I N S P I R A T I O N and
Celebration of our 40th #Senisal this year!
#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 30-Oct 11, 2019, we have a double-up this week, due to unavoidable circumstances. I hope you will enjoy this great list of posts to read and enjoy!
Need more interaction? Come and join us at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group for more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers: Click on the above link or the image and let the fun begin!
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 30 to Oct 4, 2019
- SIPB Membership :|: Esme
- 5 Important Points To Consider When It Comes To Writing A Guest Blog Post :|: Hugh
We have 4 posts competing for 3rd place
- A Lazy Walk in the Park with the Dog :|: Mary
- Blessed Are Those Who Are Nice :|: Michele
- Sally Lunn Buns – Jane Austen Comfort Food – and great easy dinner rolls :|: Jean
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Apollo :|: Victoria
and the rest of our entries for Sept 30 to Oct 4, 2019
- Candle Holder Solar Light Creations
- For Goodness Sake…Where is Fall?
- 6 Plastic Pumpkin Bucket Makeovers
- Three Sheets to the Wind
- 7 Conditions That Can Mimic Fibromyalgia (And Getting The Right Diagnosis)
- Saturday Critters, Caturday Art & Sunday Selfie
- What Is Your Life Vision?
- The curse of self-doubt, writing and children
- Decorating for Fall
- Cork, Port Wine, Chocolate & Classical Music along the Douro River
- School, a great inspiration, poetry
- Easy DIY Fall Eucalyptus Vignette
- A Higher Place – Remembering Tom
- The JCrew Sweaters You Need
- Free People Sweater Vs Amazon Sweater
- Egg Cutlets (Polish Egg Patties)
- The Chalkboard Fall Vignette
- Slow Cooker Budget Batch Cook Beef Stew Recipe
- Latest recycling and environmental news…30th September 2019
- Stigma – A Reminder
- Eggplant Rolls Stuffed With Ground Beef
- Ham Pasta With Zucchini
- September Wrap-Up
- Dutch Baby With Blueberries
- Polish Chicken Soup (Rosół)
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Oct 7 to Oct 11, 2019
- How To Make Your Blog Standout From All The Other Blogs Out There :|: Hugh
- 6 steps to wearing Autumn colors :|: Pamela
- Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups :|: Esme
and the rest of the Oct 7 to Oct 11, 2019 entries
- 16 amazing ways with your Autumn scarf
- Snowy Mountains of Greece
- Repurposed Credenza Sideboard
- What happens around the teapot stays around the teapot ♥
- How To Repair and Revive a Tired Night Stand
- Delightful Repast: Autumn Apple Cake (AND a great baking tip in the directions!)
- Well…Finally some Fall!
- How to create the perfect Tea Party ♥
- Making personal hygiene fibro-friendly
- Boho: An Easy Clothing Style for the Older Woman
- Mentors are Gold for your Kids
- Happy 3rd Year of Blogging
- #WriterWednesday – October 2nd 2019
- Persevering in Extravagant Love for Your Prodigal
- Business and pleasure
- Colorful Autumn Fall Leaves Coasters
- 15 Household Items Re-purposed for Halloween Decor
- Teaching your children manners
- Plant in Fall for Spring Color
- Gift Ideas for Moms
- World Mental Health Day 2019
- Dealing With Death As a Non-Religious Person
- Servetten vouwen voor een Herfsttafel met een pompoen en een naambordje – Diy tafel dekken
- How to Craft Your Ideal Volunteer Opportunity
- How to Make Filipino Monggo Bean Soup With Bacon
- Cilantro Beef Stew (Peruvian Seco De Carne)
- DIY Hot Chocolate Bar
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes (from upcycled toilet paper rolls)
- Kotor, Montenegro – A Picturesque Wonderland
- Interview October – Keiran Potter
- The Benefits of a Birth Doula!
For more interaction and coverage on your posts, please join us at Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group
Either click on the link or the below image
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. Please let’s help one another, and also remember to READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. I noticed that some posts are hardly receiving any traffic or being read at all.
Please remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
When you open/view another member’s blog post, leave it open for as long as possible while you read and leave your comment, but it should be at least 3 minutes or more.
This helps to increase a blog’s user engagement metrics/SEO. In contrast, it’s a very bad signal for SEO if a page is opened often just for a few seconds, only for a quick share and then close it again.
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon.
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
- Senior Salon
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
2 thoughts on “#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 30-Oct 11, 2019”
Thank you so much for the feature. I hope this new week finds you in a glorious mood!
Thanks Mary. How about you participate in our giveaway. You have nothing to loose.