#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 9-13, 2019
DID YOU TRIUMP THIS WEEK AND BEAT
THOSE DIFFICULT SITUATIONS?
Top winners #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 9-13, 2019
and the rest of our awesome #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 9-13, 2019
- Best Ever Cinnabon Rolls :|: Esme
- 5 Ways to Handle Fibromyalgia Pain and Stay Energized
- Upcycle A Lamp With Dollar Store Stickers
- How To Add A Reusable Block To A WordPress Blog Post Using The Gutenberg Editor
- Ricotta Gnocchi With Pesto And Green Beans
- A camping weekend and a new man
- Going Coconuts
- 10 steps to look polished
- Faking a Fall Vignette
- Museum of Montserrat
- The Complete Virtue and Valor Series
- Sleeping at Queen’s University
- Flying With The Fish
- National Breakfast Month – 20 Ideas to Start your Day
- Migraine Awareness Week 2019
- Reading, writing, life balance and family
- Making Moving House Go Smoother
- Stillness on the Way to Peace with God
- An Easy Repurpose of a T-Shirt into Wall Art
- Banana cream pie: my new favorite
- Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
- Reusable Fall To-Do List
- My Obligatory Post in Praise of Autumn
- Harvest Fall Pancakes Apple & Cinnamon
- #AmReading + #AmWatching – September 5th 2019 #Reviews
- Autumn/Fall 2019 Capsule Wardrobe
- Ways Nonprofits Should Develop Activists
- Hunters of Hoskote
- Keeping house in a RV
- Bolognese Sauce With Cream (Quick And Easy)
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails – Masters by Adagio Teas GIVEAWAY
- We can still make a difference!
- Coconut Chicken Tenders
WOW, WOW and WOW!
We have a bumper crop of posts this week, We have 15 (FIFTEEN) more entries than last week. Thank you all, keep it up, share the news to your own blogging buddies! We would love to have them all join us weekly. This is a Win-Win for one and all.
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Are you game? What do you say??? Please invite 2 of your blogging friends, to come and join, share and post their links! This is a win-win for all involved.” quote=”#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 9-13, 2019 – CHALLENGE. Are you game? What do you say??? Please invite 2 of your blogging friends, to come and join, share and post their links! This is a win-win for all involved.” theme=”style6″]
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
- Senior Salon
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon