You will love this Simple Xylitol Syrup and to top it off its a low carb syrup
I love this low-carb syrup. I use it in my baking all the time and make drinks with it as well.
- 1 cup xylitol
- 1 cup water
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- A crack of sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir occasionally and after 5 mins of hard boiling, reduce the heat, and keep on a gentle rolling boil for 20 mins.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Store in a glass jar and use as desired
- Refer to the Low Carb Craisin Walnut Muffins and use this homemade syrup as needed.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young