As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re in a rush and need something in less than 10 minutes, then make this Quick and Easy Breakfast for a Saturday morning.
Easy and Tasty Snackwich for Breakfast
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Method: Easy
If you’re in a rush and need something in less than 10 minutes, then make this Quick and Easy Breakfast for a Saturday morning
- 2 slices of brown bread
- 2 tsp of Butter or Margarine
- 2 slices of Corned Beef Cold-cut meat (you can use whatever you have or prefer)
- 1 slice Low Fat Havarti (you can use whatever you have or prefer)
- 2 slices of Onion
- Spread bread with butter/margarine
- Layer with all the toppings
- Make a sandwich
- Toast in the sandwich maker and you have a quick and yummy breakfast ready in less than 5 minutes, and then add a steaming cup of coffee and you’re set.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 16.5 g
- Sodium: 103.1 mg
- Fat: 11.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 16.2 g
- Cholesterol: 62.4 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Easy and Tasty Snackwich for Breakfast”
Reblogged this on Dream Big, Dream Often and commented:
Yum, yum, yum!!
Thanks Ray – Just a very easy and quick late breakfast on a Saturday morning. Thanks for reblogging.