Pizza night! Homemade Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza with oodles of cheesy mozzarella topped with chipotle chicken and enjoyed by all.
Pizza is a dish of Italian origin consisting of a usually round, flat base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients, which is then baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven. A small pizza is sometimes called a pizzetta.
Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Pizza night! Homemade Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza with oodles of cheesy mozzarella topped with chipotle chicken and enjoyed by all!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 large pizzas 1x
- Category: Everyday Cooking
- 2–3 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Yeast
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/3 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) Warm Water
- Semolina (for coating the pan)
- 1–2 cups Mozzarella Cheese or depending on your own preference
- 2–3 Chicken Breast/Thighs
- Chipotle Seasoning
- Chipotle Sauce, depending on your own preference
- 2 Red Onions
- Mozzarella (sliced), lots depending on your own preference
- Prepare chicken, season, and cook.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, shred meat with a fork.
- Dissolve the sugar in the warm water with the oil.
- Mix the salt, flour, and yeast together.
- Slowly pour in the water and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Knead for about 5-8 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Cover and place in a warm area until double in size (about an hour).
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 2 and roll out.
- Sprinkle the baking sheet with semolina before laying on the pizza dough, place mozzarella sticks along the outer edge of the crust then crimp to seal, and prebake at 180C for 8-10 minutes or until pale in color.
- Remove from oven and add cheese, then add on the chicken mixture and onions, add sliced cheese then place under the grill.
- Add extra sauce (if desired) and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 666
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 422
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 92
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 38
- Cholesterol: 85
Keywords: Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!