As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pizza night! Homemade Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza with oodles of cheesy mozzarella topped with chipotle chicken and enjoyed by all.
Pizza is a dish of Italian origin consisting of a usually round, flat base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients, which is then baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven. A small pizza is sometimes called a pizzetta.
Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 large pizzas 1x
- Category: Everyday Cooking
Pizza night! Homemade Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza with oodles of cheesy mozzarella topped with chipotle chicken and enjoyed by all!
- 2–3 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Yeast
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/3 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) Warm Water
- Semolina (for coating the pan)
- 1–2 cups Mozzarella Cheese or depending on your own preference
- 2–3 Chicken Breast/Thighs
- Chipotle Seasoning
- Chipotle Sauce, depending on your own preference
- 2 Red Onions
- Mozzarella (sliced), lots depending on your own preference
- Prepare chicken, season, and cook.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, shred meat with a fork.
- Dissolve the sugar in the warm water with the oil.
- Mix the salt, flour, and yeast together.
- Slowly pour in the water and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Knead for about 5-8 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Cover and place in a warm area until double in size (about an hour).
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 2 and roll out.
- Sprinkle the baking sheet with semolina before laying on the pizza dough, place mozzarella sticks along the outer edge of the crust then crimp to seal, and prebake at 180C for 8-10 minutes or until pale in color.
- Remove from oven and add cheese, then add on the chicken mixture and onions, add sliced cheese then place under the grill.
- Add extra sauce (if desired) and enjoy!!
Stainless Steel Baking Sheet TrayBuy Now →
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 666
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 422
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 92
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 38
- Cholesterol: 85
Keywords: Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Some more Recipes you should check out
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We take pride in participating in various weekly and monthly Linky Parties where our content is showcased.
Looking for inspiration? This is a fantastic resource to explore, BUT before you go, don’t forget to share your posts with us here at SSPS.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
2 thoughts on “Stuffed Crust Chipotle Chicken Pizza”
It looks delicious and we are a big fans of pizza in our home.
Good morning Anne. Thank you so much for visiting and I am happy to hear that you like this and hopefully will be able to try this at home and that your family will love it. Enjoy