Stuffed Peppers and Feta, vibrant in color, and add some pine nuts with it and you have a winner. I am sure you will love it!
On June 14, you can celebrate Feta Day. I am sure you will love these stuffed peppers with feta. They are super yummy
More Feta recipes to try out
Feta is a Greek brined white cheese made from sheep’s milk or from a mixture of sheep and goat’s milk. It is soft, with small or no holes, a compact touch, few cuts, and no skin. Crumbly with a slightly grainy texture, it is formed into large blocks and aged in brine
A super delicious and wonderful main or side dish to any meal for our Feta lovers
- Prepare the pepper and rub both sides with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 180C for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, cook all the vegetables till soft.
- Toss in the rice and season well.
- Fill the rice into the peppers and top with crumbled feta.
- Place under the grill for a few seconds.
- Top with pine nuts, serve and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 11
- Sodium: 349
- Fat: 22
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 15
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 54
- Fiber: 10
- Protein: 14
- Cholesterol: 13
Keywords: Stuffed Peppers