Perfect for a Rainy day! Do try out this Succulent Tasty Beef Stew and you will not be disappointed.
- ±1.1kg boneless cubed beef stew meat
- 6 cups water
- 1½ teaspoon dried thyme (or if you have fresh, 1 tablespoon leaves)
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 medium sliced carrots **
- 1-2 teaspoons corn starch / maiziena. You can even use Bisto if you prefer.
- In a large pot, add the first 9 ingredients
- Cook for 1-1½ hours on medium heat
- About 15-20 minutes before done, add the carrots **
- About 5 minutes before serving mix the cornstarch with some of the warm liquid and whisk, ensuring no lumps are visible.
- Add to the pot and cook through, just to thicken it up a bit.
- Serve with rice.
- **If you did not use carrots in the stew, serve with any vegetables of your choice.
Loosely based on a recipe by Dukan
Modified, prepared, tried, and tested by: Esme Slabs
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.