A Nutella Oreo Chocolate Log is an extremely decadent, rich, creamy, and indulgent dessert that is sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth.
All the chocolate lovers and kids will adore this Super Soft Nutella Oreo Chocolate Log!
This Nutella Oreo Chocolate Log is extremely decadent. It is a rich, creamy, and indulgent dessert that is sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth. The combination of the creamy Nutella, crunchy Oreo cookies and rich chocolate make for a treat that is sure to impress.
- 6 jumbo eggs(separated)
- 1 cup Castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup Cake flour
- 1/2 cup maizena
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp. cocoa
- 500ml fresh cream
- 2 tbsp. castor sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 150g Cadbury Chocolate
- 1/2 can Nèstle cream
- Sift the flour, baking powder & maizena.
- Mix cocoa in boiling water, add oil, and yogurt, and set aside.
- Beat egg whites until you have stiff peaks.
- Add salt and beat again.
- Add castor sugar carefully in 4 batches & beat well until sugar is dissolved.
- Continue to beat until thick & creamy.
- Add vanilla & yolks to the cocoa water and beat well.
- Add to the egg white mixture and beat well.
- Lastly fold the flour into the egg mixture making sure you don’t overbeat the mixture, fold in carefully.
- Pour into a well prepared baking sheet pans (43×30cm) pan and bake @ 180°C / 350F for 15-17 minutes
- Turn out onto a cloth which you sprinkled with a layer of castor sugar.
- Leave to cool then cut it in the center lengthwise.
- Beat 500ml fresh cream with 2 Tblsp castor sugar.
- Spread Nutella on one half of the cake.
- Spread ½ of the cream on the Nutella then stack the other piece of cake one on top & spread the rest of the cream on the top layer
- Drizzle with chocolate ganache
- Melt the Cadbury plain Chocolate and add about ½ a can of Nèsle cream.
- Mix well to a thick ganache
Crush enough Oreo biscuits to cover the top generously then decorate with chocolate swirls.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Monowara from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 611
- Sugar: 33.7 g
- Sodium: 90.6 mg
- Fat: 42.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 49.3 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 12.3 g
- Cholesterol: 177.7 mg
Keywords: Nutella, Oreo, Chocolate Log
Looking for an awesome Recipe, please visit our Shop as we have wonderful Recipe eBooks ready for you!