How to prepare The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!
A grilled cheese sandwich is a staple in many homes. Up your game with the next Grilled Cheese Sandwich, by using this easy and quick recipe to add some extra flavor! Looking for a lovely Grilled Cheese Sandwich idea? This one should help you out!
Grilled cheese sandwich
A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich (toastie) made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. It is typically prepared by heating one or more slices of cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter, on a frying pan, griddle, or sandwich toaster, until the bread browns and the cheese melts. Grilled cheese may contain separate ingredients, though the main ingredients remain the bread and cheese.
The cheese dream, an open-faced grilled cheese sandwich, became popular in the U.S. during the Great Depression. U.S. government cookbooks describe Navy cooks broiling “American cheese filling sandwiches” during World War II.Print
Tasty, Easy and Delicious Grilled Sandwich
I helped a coffee shop with its menu and recipes. Here’s an easy way to add flavor to a grilled sandwich.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Approximately 15 sandwiches depending on how thick you spread the butter 1x
- Category: Bread Recipes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp Italian/Pizza Herb mix (dry)
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried grass onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Butter mix
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread some evenly on the inside of one of the slices of bread.
- Layer the cheese closest to the butter, the fat in the butter helps to melt the
- Add the rest of what you want – ham, bacon, spinach, etc.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on the outsides of the sandwich and grill.
- You can save the rest of the mixture in the fridge to use later.
- Tip: We used a “German bread” – the same as the sourdough bread you get
here, although not as sour.
- You can also use fresh herbs which will be better, but you will have to use it
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 137
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 33
Keywords: grilled sandwich ideas
Why not take a look and check out my Makai Palak Sandwich
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!