#19 SENIOR SALON 2019
It’s never too late to chase a dream!
#19 SENIOR SALON 2019
The linkup will Start: May 13, 2019, 02:00 am
and close May 17, 2019, 8:00 pm PT
Just a reminder that should you wish to receive an email directly in your Inbox re #SeniSal linkup’s, please subscribe and you will be the first to know and receive the opportunity to share your Link!
**We use the double opt-in method, so you will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
You need to take this second step to verify your subscription. Thank you**
Please be sure to whitelist the email address or the notification may end up in your junk/spam box.
Will I receive an email notification that you joined us?? What are you waiting for, I know you want to be part of this!
Please showcase your post/s via the Blue “Add link” button, and may I respectfully ask that you add a link somewhere on your post reverting back to this post on my blog, and also to share your post using the hashtag
#SeniSal. None of this is compulsory, but will be hightly appreciated.
Let’s keep up the good work with some encouraging interaction, and remember the real benefit from participating here at
#SeniSal comes from reading other posts AND leaving comments as well.
- Link directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- I would appreciate if you can tweet 🐦 and share those blog posts. Use any or all of the following
@EsmeSalon @SundayMeetGreet or #SeniSal when 🐦-ing.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- Should you wish to receive a notification, please subscribe to EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PT!
- If you see your way open, please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and link the banner to SeniorSalon
- I am sure you know how to add a banner/badge to your blog, but should you need a refresher, take you can look HERE
Join our weekly #SeniSal linkup! What do you have to lose?
You get to read great posts, and above all win engagement as this is a Totally Free service to you!!
This is my thank you for visiting, reading and commenting on my blog!
Showcase your posts via the Blue “Add link” button. PLEASE be kind and leave a link somewhere on your post, and share your post using the hashtag #18 SENIOR SALON 2019
PLEASE be kind and leave a link somewhere on your post, and share your post using the hashtag
Are you ready to share your post here at SeniorSalon
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
10 thoughts on “#19 SENIOR SALON 2019”
Esme Hi and Happy belated Mother’s day. Always enjoy your posts. I linked up and joined your blog hop this week.
Thanks for the kind wishes Crystal. Great and glad that you’re here again and joined the blog hop
So glad to find you again! Between your gremlins and my computer skills, things were getting lost! But they are not lost now. Looking forward to reading everything.
Gael – glad to know that we’re now connected again. Whoop whoop
Esme, thank you for hosting. I hadn’t received an email from you in a while and was wondering. Today I’m bringing my Clotted Cream Tutorial to the party for all the afternoon tea fans. #SeniSal
Jean have you subscribed to my blog. If not, then you will not be receiving the newsletter. Please do and remember we have a double opt-in so be sure to check for that email to confirm your subscription. I will keep an eye out for it.
I’m so glad I am getting the newsletter with the reminder again. Thanks. Have a super week!!
Darlene – This is super great news. Thank you for letting me know that you now received this thus the gremlins decided to leave me alone for a while. Enjoy and happy sharing
Thank you, Esme. Hope your week is already off to a great start!
Dear Michele, You’re always here and so supportive – Thanks my friend