#5 SENIOR SALON 2019
“Never stop dreaming,
never stop believing,
never give up,
never stop trying, and
never stop learning.”
#5 SENIOR SALON 2019
Linkup will Start: February 4, 2019, 02:00 am
and close February 8, 2018, 8:00 pm PT
Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link!
Should I find blog links in future,
I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!
Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- I would appreciate if you can tweet 🐦 and share those blog posts. Use any or all of the following
@EsmeSalon @SundayMeetGreet #shareEScare when 🐦-ing.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- Should you wish to receive a notification, please subscribe to EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PT!
- If you see your way open, please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and link the banner to SeniorSalon This is the link, as easy reference: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
- I am sure you know how to add a banner/badge to your blog, but should you need a refresher, take you can look HERE
I would like to take this opportunity to mention 3 rules
and I respectfully ask all to help us out:
You NEED to comment, share and not only drop a link and disappear.
That’s not the way we want to operate, so please take the time to comment on a minimum of THREE POSTS. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaningful comment.
Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media.
We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members.
I am sure that we can rely on your support!
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.