#9 SENIOR SALON 2019
Every bird loves to hear himself sing ….. Every Blogger loves it when you read their posts …..
#9 SENIOR SALON 2019
Linkup will Start: March 4, 2019, 02:00 am
and close March 8, 2018, 8:00 pm PT
Unfortunately, I have noticed more and more
that we have a lot of link droppers.
Should you drop a link and run, please note that your link will be deleted
and not form part of the roundup post.
This is a place for all to share, build connections,
and comment and help one another.
Please help me as I would hate to delete your post!
You can do that, by visiting a MINIMUM of 3 other links for
EACH link you share, commenting and
sharing on your social media.
I respectfully ask that you subscribe to EsmeSalon
in order for me to email you the one and only
newsletter with the SeniorSalon InLinkz Link-up.
Yes, it’s free for all, but in return,
please subscribe and help me out!
Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- I would appreciate if you can tweet 🐦 and share those blog posts. Use any or all of the following
@EsmeSalon @SundayMeetGreet #shareEScare when 🐦-ing.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- Should you wish to receive a notification, please subscribe to EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PT!
- If you see your way open, please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and link the banner to SeniorSalon
- I am sure you know how to add a banner/badge to your blog, but should you need a refresher, take you can look HERE
We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaningful comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members.
I am sure that we can rely on your support!
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.