As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I decided to take some of the apples and make a batch of apple fritters to save the poor things from rotting to death at the bottom of my kids’ dark cold lunch bag.
A fritter is a portion of meat, seafood, fruit, vegetables, or other ingredients which have been battered or breaded, or just a portion of dough without further ingredients, that is deep-fried. Fritters are prepared in both sweet and savory varieties.
A Few More Serving Suggestions
Best Easy Apple Fritters
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 depending on size 1x
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Method: Easy
- Diet: DiabeticDiet
I (Rochelle) decided to take some of the apples and make a batch of apple fritters to save the poor things from rotting to death at the bottom of my kids’ dark cold lunch bag.
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar/Erythritol
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 cup Milk (approx.)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 3 Apples (peeled, cored & finely diced/grated)
- Wash, peel, and chop up the apples into small chunks.
- Sift the dry ingredients together
- Add in the wet ingredients, mix well to form a batter then fold in the apples.
- Heat oil in a deep pot then drop a spoonful of the batter in and cook on medium heat till golden brown.
- Once you remove the fritters from the deep oil or fryer, place them on a cooling rack with paper towels under to catch any drips.
- If rolling in cinnamon & sugar, do so as soon as you can handle the fritters.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes -Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 11
- Sodium: 121
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 25
Keywords: Apple, Fritters
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
3 Useful items in this Recipe found on Amazon
Use instead of SUgar
My Personal Preference
large oil capacity cooks up to 12 cups of favorite fried foods at 1 time
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.