These Crazy Garlic Knots Parsley are simply awesome and a must-try, you will not regret it and you can thank us later!
We are 1,000% sure you will love them!
Garlic Knots with Parsley
The best ever, buttery, garlicky, fresh, and tastiest ever beautiful garlic bread knots you will find. I promise you, your family and friends will have a hard time resisting and will ask for more each and every time. In anticipation, do not forget to make a double batch of these morish little bread bites.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Bake Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
Garlic Knots dough
- 2 1/4 cup Bread flour
- 2 tsp Instant yeast (preferably anchors purple)
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 tbsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup spring onions chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic (more if you love it as much as we do)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
- Mix the yeast with the milk and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Stir and set aside to froth.
- Sift the flour, add the other tbsp of sugar, the salt, garlic powder, and spring onion.
- Make a well in the middle, add the egg and melted butter, mix to just combine.
- Add the frothy yeast mixture and mix well.
- You will now have a soft sticky dough. (Don’t worry that is how it should be).
- Allow rising, covered in a warm place for about an hour or 2 until triple in size.
- Knockdown the dough with the help of a little flour.
- Place some flour on your work surface and bring the dough together.
- Divide into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a rope and tie into a knot.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Cover with a lightly damp cloth and allow to rise again for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
- Whisk an egg and brush over each knot.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Bottom heat only).
- Remove from the oven and immediately brush with the garlic butter (while the knots are still hot).
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander/parsley.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Melanie from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 287
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 64
Keywords: garlic, bread, butter, parsley
Similar Recipes to these Crazy Garlic Knots with Parsley
- Why not take a look and check out my Quick Garlic Rolls with Chicken
- or what do you think of the Fathead Dough (Miracle Dough) Garlic Loaf
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!