This Favorite Carrot and Banana cake is a twist on the traditional banana bread recipe
Here we have a delicious, soft, incredibly moist homemade tried and tested Carrot and Banana Cake! What do you think about having this for breakfast or would you rather prefer it as a healthy dessert?
Favorite Carrot and Banana Cake
An all-time favorite tea cake for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Method: Easy
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Grease your Bundt pan or why not try the Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture
- Beat sugar, eggs, and oil together.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl,
- Add the grated carrots, mashed bananas, and walnuts broken into smaller pieces.
- Gently pour in a 22cm well-greased Bundt cake tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180° C for 30 min (Thermofan oven) or 35 minutes in a normal oven.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
Keywords: Carrot and Banana Cake
Thanks for dropping in, we hope you love this recipe!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.