This Favorite Carrot and Banana cake is a twist on the traditional banana bread recipe
Here we have a delicious, soft, incredibly moist homemade tried and tested Carrot and Banana Cake! What do you think about having this for breakfast or would you rather prefer it as a healthy dessert?
- 200 ml light brown sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 125 ml cooking oil
- 375 ml cake flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 5 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 250 ml finely grated carrots
- 2 bananas mashed
- 50ml walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Grease your Bundt pan or why not try the Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture
- Beat sugar, eggs, and oil together.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl,
- Add the grated carrots, mashed bananas, and walnuts broken into smaller pieces.
- Gently pour in a 22cm well-greased Bundt cake tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180° C for 30 min (Thermofan oven) or 35 minutes in a normal oven.
- Test the doneness of the cake! When you insert a cake tester or toothpick and it comes out clean, you’re set or until you have a nice golden brown on top.
- Leave it in Bundt pan for few minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool or it may crumble. Oh no, you do not want that, do you???
- When cold to the touch, dust with icing sugar and then sit down and enjoy it with your family and friends over a cup of tea of coffee.
Prepared, tried and tested by Feriel Sonday
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare