This Favorite Carrot and Banana cake is a twist on the traditional banana bread recipe
Here we have a delicious, soft, incredibly moist homemade tried and tested Carrot and Banana Cake! What do you think about having this for breakfast or would you rather prefer it as a healthy dessert?
An all-time favorite tea cake for any occasion.
- 200 ml light brown sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 125 ml cooking oil
- 375 ml cake flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 5 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 250 ml finely grated carrots
- 2 bananas mashed
- 50ml walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Grease your Bundt pan or why not try the Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture
- Beat sugar, eggs, and oil together.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl,
- Add the grated carrots, mashed bananas, and walnuts broken into smaller pieces.
- Gently pour in a 22cm well-greased Bundt cake tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180° C for 30 min (Thermofan oven) or 35 minutes in a normal oven.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 2914
- Sugar: 155.3 g
- Sodium: 1632.3 mg
- Fat: 151.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 364.6 g
- Fiber: 15.5 g
- Protein: 44.4 g
- Cholesterol: 558 mg
Keywords: Carrot and Banana Cake
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.