Yes, you guessed it, so come and share your posts at InLinkz 242 Senior Salon Pit Stop and get more eyeballs on your awesome blog and posts.
Welcome to our Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Party starting December 5!
Important Notice regarding SSPS for the remainder of 2022
Dear friends and fellow bloggers. First and foremost: Thank you so much to each one of you that supported SSPS throughout the year! SSPS will not be possible without your support, participation, reading other blogs, and supporting them by commenting and sharing on your own SM.
This is a very important notice, so please take note:
Your SSPS Crew will take a break and this linkup will be the last one for this year, so we will not have Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Parties as of Monday, December 12th, 2022 through to January 8th, 2023.
We will resume our Linkies for SSPS on Monday, January 9th, 2023 as usual with InLinkz 243 Senior Salon Pit Stop.
May you all have a fantastic Christmas / Festive Period with your family and friends and recharge those blogging batteries. We will see you again on Monday, January 9th with our next Linkup.
We are happy you are here to share up to 3 of your awesome posts with us and read and comment on others!
The most popular post at the previous Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Party was …
Last week at #241 Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Party, the following posts recorded the second and third-highest number of visits by other members participating:
Please we ask for your support to visit one another, and leave a comment, share the post on your own Social Media. It will take you only 5 minutes to visit a minimum of 2 other links. This Linky can and will only work once we all do our part, and help one another. Please do not drop your links and run, that's not fair to the others. We are all here to help one another and gain more exposure and we can only thrive once we all play a fair game! Thank you for your support and help!
Benefits of Giving Thanks
Thanksgiving should be done daily and not only once a year. Check this post please and let’s practice Thanksgiving daily.
Congratulations to our top three winners!
Linkup Party time: The doors will always open on Monday at 2 am PST
and the party ends on a Saturday at 2 pm PST (Vancouver BC Canadian time),
so this should give you sufficient time to drop a max of 3 links per blog!
Meet Your Senior Salon Pit Stop Crew
Places to connect with Julie
- Blog: https://kalungigroup.com/
- Facebook Julie Syl & Paul Kalungi: https://www.facebook.com/KalungiGroup/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JulieSylKalungi/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kalungigroup
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kalungigroup/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/SylviaKalungi
Places to connect with Esme
- Blog: https://esmesalon.com/
- Payhip: Recipes: https://payhip.com/EsmeSalonRecipesBlogging/collection/tried-and-tested-recipes
- Payhip: Blogging: https://payhip.com/EsmeSalonRecipesBlogging/collection/blogging
- Facebook Group Blog & Inspire: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blogandinspire
- Facebook Group The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/therecipehunter
- Facebook Group SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/satastyrecipes
- Facebook Page: @BloggersShareCareInspire: https://www.facebook.com/BloggersShareCareInspire
- Instagram: _esmesalon : https://www.instagram.com/_esmesalon/
- Pinterest: EsmeSalon: https://www.pinterest.ca/EsmeSalon/boards/
- Twitter: EsmeSalon : https://twitter.com/EsmeSalon
In addition to being featured here in the blog post, I do my utmost to share all links on Pinterest Senior Salon Pit Stop InLinkz Linkup Shares and Twitter.
As always our Linky will remain open until Saturday at 2 pm (Vancouver BC time) so you have lots of time to return to add your links and visit some links left by fellow bloggers.
Welcome to our InLinkz 242 Senior Salon Pit Stop
Blogger of the week
Congratulations to Jean for this post
Will we see you this week at InLinkz 242 Senior Salon Pit Stop?
Now the rest of the top 10 for this week
- When and where to journal
- Song Lyric Sunday: Smokey
- Christmas Past
- My Scarf 2022 Capsule Wardrobe: November Additions + Barbiecore with Neutrals
- Fettuccini Alfredo (aka Christmas Fettuccini)
- Green Gables House
- Joy Blocks-A Simple Christmas Craft
Thank you for checking out Julie’s posts
- Blog SEO: How to Create Content That Ranks Fast
- Lone Travel – Tips when Travelling Alone, Must Dos & Don’ts!
- Prospects think & learn best with stories #Shorts
Thank you for checking out my posts
If you dropped your link early Monday morning, we urge you to return here to participate and read other posts. We need to share the love, as this is how we learn and grow together.
Please read the note above regarding the remainder of the year and the first week of 2023.
Do not forget to share the POST URL link, not your blog URL
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
8 thoughts on “InLinkz 242 Senior Salon Pit Stop”
Esme, I hope you and Julie enjoy your break from #SSPS. I’m not adding a link this time as I may not be able to visit other links this week, and I do like to be an active participant! But I wanted to say Thank You for featuring my Velvety Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream. Wishing you a lovely winter break.
Dear Jean. Thank you for your kind wishes and may you have an awesome and blessed Christmas season with your loved ones and family. Thanks for being here and being part of SSPS.
Dear Esmé & Julie,
Thank you both for your hard work in running the senior saloon pitstop linky party.
I wish you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dera Hugh, Thank you so much for your continued support and for being part of SSPS. I have learned so much from you over the past years, and trust that we will see you in 2023. Take care and may you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Thanks for hosting and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Much appreciated Maria. Wishing you and your family a wonderful, blessed, and beautiful Christmas Season. Thanks for all your wonderful links and participation.
I wish you both a wonderful holiday season!
Thank you so much, Barbara, May you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year. Thanks for being part of SSPS and always being here for us. Take care