Share your posts at this Linky, the last one for November, InLinkz 241 Senior Salon Pit Stop!
Welcome to our Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Party starting November 28!
We are happy you are here to share up to 3 of your awesome posts with us and read and comment on others!
We hope and trust that all our American Friends enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
The most popular post at the previous Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Party was …
Last week at #240 Senior Salon Pit Stop Linky Party, the following posts recorded the second and third-highest number of visits by other members participating:
Please we ask for your support to visit one another, and leave a comment, share the post on your own Social Media. It will take you only 5 minutes to visit a minimum of 2 other links. This Linky can and will only work once we all do our part, and help one another. Please do not drop your links and run, that's not fair to the others. We are all here to help one another and gain more exposure and we can only thrive once we all play a fair game! Thank you for your support and help!
God is always working, even when we don’t see
Sometimes He might even say no if that is better for us
Congratulations to our top three winners!
Linkup Party time: The doors will always open on Monday at 2 am PST
and the party ends on a Saturday at 2 pm PST (Vancouver BC Canadian time),
so this should give you sufficient time to drop a max of 3 links per blog!
Meet Your Senior Salon Pit Stop Crew
Places to connect with Julie
- Blog: https://kalungigroup.com/
- Facebook Julie Syl & Paul Kalungi: https://www.facebook.com/KalungiGroup/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JulieSylKalungi/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kalungigroup
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kalungigroup/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/SylviaKalungi
Places to connect with Esme
- Blog: https://esmesalon.com/
- Payhip: Recipes: https://payhip.com/EsmeSalonRecipesBlogging/collection/tried-and-tested-recipes
- Payhip: Blogging: https://payhip.com/EsmeSalonRecipesBlogging/collection/blogging
- Facebook Group Blog & Inspire: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blogandinspire
- Facebook Group The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/therecipehunter
- Facebook Group SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/satastyrecipes
- Facebook Page: @BloggersShareCareInspire: https://www.facebook.com/BloggersShareCareInspire
- Instagram: _esmesalon : https://www.instagram.com/_esmesalon/
- Pinterest: EsmeSalon: https://www.pinterest.ca/EsmeSalon/boards/
- Twitter: EsmeSalon : https://twitter.com/EsmeSalon
As always our Linky will remain open until Saturday at 2 pm (Vancouver BC time) so you have lots of time to return to add your links and visit some links left by fellow bloggers.
Welcome to our InLinkz 241 Senior Salon Pit Stop
Blogger of the week
Congratulations to Pam for this post
Will we see you this week at InLinkz 238 Senior Salon Pit Stop?
Now the rest of the top 10 for this week
- DIY: Pink Tierney Cardigan by Untangling Knots
- WordPress: Press This. What Is It? How To Use It And Why It’s Safer Than Reblog
- Velvety Vanilla Cupcakes – with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Free Printable December 2022 Calendar
- Ortaköy Istanbul
- Braided Masala Bread
- Vegetarian Brussels Sprouts Casserole Recipe
Thank you for checking out Julie’s posts
- WODIN at 2 – Lessons and Celebrations
- 5 Steps to Unbeatable Advertising
- WHAT NOT TO MISS IN ROME! OUR FUN 16 ATTRACTIONS #BUCKETLIST
Thank you for checking out my posts
If you dropped your link early Monday morning, we urge you to return here to participate and read other posts. We need to share the love, as this is how we learn and grow together.