As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Try this fruity and fun Mango and Blackberry Popsicle and be ready for a summer treat now and beat the heat!
Mango and Blackberry Popsicle
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezer Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
Cool Down with a delicious and refreshing Mango and Blackberry Popsicle
- 2 fresh mangos, cut into cubes
- 1 cup plain Greek Yoghurt
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup (depending on the taste and sweetness of mangos)
- 1 – 1 1/4 cups of fresh blackberries
- Pulp mango, yogurt, and maple syrup together in a blender.
- Pulp blackberries.
- Keep each mixture separate.
- Clean popsicle holders.
- Spoon mango mixture in a popsicle holder.
- Top with some berry pulp and freeze. I left it overnight.
- You can also have berries at the bottom and mango at the top, or mix them in layers.
- Melt 1 or 2 blocks of quality chocolate of your choice in the microwave at 30-second intervals, and stir till completely melted.
- Release each popsicle and place it on parchment paper.
- Drizzle patterns with the chocolate over each popsicle and return to the freezer – optional
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 26.7 g
- Sodium: 19.6 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.5 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 5.6 g
- Cholesterol: 6.2 mg
Keywords: Mango, Blackberry, Popsicles
You may also wish to have a look at the Watermelon and Coconut Milk Popsicle
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Mango and Blackberry Popsicle”
Thank you its so easy and more healthy than normal icecream