The easiest, quickest, most delicious, and most loved Oreo Chocolate Unbaked Caramel Cheesecake ever. Your family will be in awe of this treat!
This Oreo Chocolate Unbaked Caramel Cheesecake is super decadent with a perfect mix of sweetness and a slight tang of lemon. The cheesecake comes with the most delicious caramel flavor (caramel condensed milk) for a truly indulgent and delicious dessert.
Caramel is an orange-brown confectionery product made by heating a range of sugars. It can be used as a flavoring in puddings and desserts, as a filling in bonbons, or as a topping for ice cream and custard.
I used my 15 Minute Baked Cheesecake and totally revamped it and created this new version and the family loved it!
- 100g Oreo cookies
- 50g chocolate
- 225 g Original Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Brick
- 1 x 397g Tin Caramel Condensed milk
- 50 ml concentrated (bottled) Lemon juice.
- 1 sachet (7g) unflavored gelatin
- 50ml water
- Maraschino cherries
- Chocolate morsels
- Use a rolling pin and crush the Oreo cookies with the filling until fine crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl (microwave) and mix through the cookies and spoon it into your container, large or small single servings, however, you prefer, and press it down with the back of a glass to flatten it.
- Mix gelatine and water in a small bowl until fully dissolved and continue with the filling. It should not set but still be liquid-like when added to the cream cheese mixture*
- In a large bowl mix and blend cream cheese, caramel condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth. I use a handheld mixer to make it easier.
- Do not worry, it will start out lumpy but the longer you beat it the thicker it will get and be silky smooth at the end.
- Now add the gelatine mixture, while still runny, and blend it through the cheese mixture*.
- You can spoon the cheese mixture directly into the crust or pipe it with a piping bag should you do small single-serving cheesecakes.
- No need to bake this delicious treat. Just smooth the top (if you like,
I did not) and place and leave it in the fridge, for at least an hour or two to
- You can use whatever you desire to decorate.
- This is super delicious, easy, and quick to prepare!
I wanted to do the test for myself to see when using a spray & cook release in the silicon molds if it does have an effect to pop out the cheesecake, and verily it does make a huge difference.
So, my suggestion would be to lightly spray the inside of your silicon mold before adding the crust and the filling because then you can easily pop out the cheesecake before serving without any crumbling or breaking of the crust or filling and the sides will the smooth as well.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 162
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 16
Keywords: Caramel Cheesecake