#SeniSal ROUNDUP: April 1-5, 2019
“The bird dares to break the shell,
then the shell breaks open and the bird can fly openly.
This is the simplest principle of success.
You dream, you dare and you fly.”
THIS IS TOTALLY FREE TO YOU!
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE SHARE OR REBLOG
THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES
TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK
HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
Congratulations to Janet, Michelle, and Hugh
- CELEBRATING CULTURAL DIVERSITY: WHY BOTHER? :|: Janet
- A Melody Above the Noise of Your Grief :|: Michelle
- HOW TO ADD A SUB-CATEGORY TO YOUR WORDPRESS BLOG POST :|: Hugh
And all the rest:
- Shades of Green – which one for YOU :|: Pamela
- News of things that don’t exist :|: Ellen
- I’ve been Interviewed at Esme Salon – My Blogging Journey :|: Cheryl
- Slow-Cooker Curried Tomato Soup :|: Esme
- Chicken Mushroom Quiche :|: Esme
- Musings: March 2019 :|: Michelle
- Kids take legal action to protect their future :|: Terri
- “Hitch Hiking” #11! Our Rattlesnake Encounter In Beverly Hills – Hiking Shocks And Hitchcock’s “Psycho”! :|: John
- My Journey with Healthy Eating :|: Jodie
- Upcycled Thrift Store Bunny :|: Chas
- BOOK CLUB THE CLOCKMAKER’S DAUGHTER :|: YOU CAN ALWAYS START NOW
- Cleaning Up My Act :|: Laurie
- Musée d’Orsay :|: Darlene
- EASTER BUTTER COOKIES WITH VEGAN LEMON CREAM… AREN’T THESE SUPER CUTE? :|: Silvia
- Recent portraits of Rohan :|: Shiju
- March Wrap-Up :|: Nathalie
- 4 Easy and Useful Clothespin Ideas :|: Chas
- A Prayer in Spring :|: Amy
- LOOKING UP AT LUXURIOUS BUILDINGS IN MANHATTAN :|: Mary
- THE CHIVALROUS TRUNK – A METAL TRUNK MAKEOVER WITH BOOK PAGES :|: Mary
- HOW TO RE-PURPOSE HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AS PLANTERS :|: Mary
- Interview April – Christalle Bodiford :|: Pamela
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. What made us laugh or cry this week #3? :|: Debbie
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Are you a proud Senior Senior Salon
If so, it will be much appreciated, but not mandatory, if you see your way open, to add the Senior Salon
#SeniSal banner to your blog and link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thank you in advance!
Thank you for your support and sharing of your posts here at our
#SeniSal ROUNDUP: April 1-5, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
- Senior Salon
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
4 thoughts on “#SeniSal ROUNDUP: April 1-5, 2019”
So sorry that I missed this week! But I will read as many as I can anyway. My post for next week gives my excuses for this week!
All good Gael – Yes, I missed you as well. But look forward to your post next week.
I think I mentioned this but not sure. I tried to link up Thursday night but it said link party was over. Was it done early for some reason this week?
Crystal. You tried to link up to the previous weeks linkup.
As you subscribed you did receive an email, with the link to the new week and will get one each week. Please check your inbox on Sunday/Mobday for the new link for the coming week. Let me know if you do not get the mail.