#SeniSal Roundup: Dec 2-6, 2019
This is unbelievable, but I love it! Without counting, can you guess the number of entries shared at the #48 Senior Salon 2019 linkup?
Oh wow, let’s try and increase this coming week’s linkup by 10%, this will be phenomenal. Just think about it, how many more awesome posts will you have at your fingertips to read, comment and share! Well done all!
“Seize the time… Live now!
Make now always the most precious time.
Now will never come again.”
Thank you so much for your support at
#SeniSal Roundup: Dec 2-6, 2019
let’s keep the momentum going!
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Dec 2-6, 2019
- Exciting news and what I’ve been up to
- A Little Winter Magic and some Chronic Illness Reflections with Inspiring Blogs
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
You can also hop over to join the second Facebook Group Blog-A-Holics (B-A-H)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Dec 2-6, 2019
- My Birthday Month
- How To Clean Your Oven Window
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Ani
- 6 Ways To Make Hanging Holiday Lights Easier
- The Word Became Flesh
- When Your Ship Comes In
- CSI Gilligan’s Condo
- Expert advice to conquer holiday stress
- Discovering The Southern Charm Of Savannah, Georgia
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken (With Prosciutto)
- Milk Hot Chocolate (The Best!)
- Book Review: The Institute by Stephen King
- Deer Secret Agents
- Valentina Wilson: Interview Do you need bad debt help?
- Traditional Dame’s Kisses (Baci di Dama): an Italian specialty easily made at home
- Recycling and Climate Change…The Good News… 2nd Dec 2019…
- MRI, Who Dunnit?
- Meatballs With Mushroom Gravy (Epic!)
- Black and White Challenge: Signs (I’m Back! 😄)
- Ready for holiday entertaining?
- News from the fringes of Britain’s election: a midweek bonus post
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…a look back
- How To Create A Pingback On A WordPress Blog
- The Office Christmas Party?
- Concerning the Times and the Seasons: Autumn 2019
- Organic Mentoring
- End-of-November Musings
- Mashed Potato Patties With Green Peas
- Batch Cook Slow Cooker Corn Chowder Recipe
- Tips for easing the writing pressure and being mum
- Bacon-Wrapped Crackers Topped With Brown Sugar
- New York Egg Cream
- It’s love in action
- Coping with change and disappointment
- Black and White — Doors
- Black Friday and Christmas presents poetry
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- How to Make Rustic Star Christmas Ornaments
- A Not Very Extreme Makeover
- Mistletoe and Wine…Time to pickle…Eggs and Star Fruit…
- 5 Historical Non-Fiction Books Read Recently
- Honey Soy Chicken Thighs
- Week One Celebrations
- I’m Swamped! How Can I Make A Difference In The World?
- What caught my eye in the past month
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
Remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
Bounce Rate is the percentage of visitors that abandon your site after viewing only 1 page. In order for us to help one another, we need to click on at least 2 pages, but give me a good reason, why can you not do more? Click-though will help and decrease the Bounce rate and in so doing improve the Alexa rank & SEO. If you view only 1 page you are harming your fellow bloggers’ rank.
I have been told that you need to stay at least 3 minutes in total (just leave the pages open while opening more pages, as you don’t have to stare at the page) on every blog. Also, you need to open the pages & let them load (do not just click “open in a new tab: without opening the page).
I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
I would like to showcase you and your blog,
so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you and we can work together on any of the following!
- Guest Posts
- Monthly and Bi-monthly column spots
- Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: AKA SIPB
- And many more.
Please email me (find my contact form below) as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.