#SeniSal Roundup: Nov 18-22, 2019
Seems like all of you are doing great, but should you need help with Promoting your Business, tomorrow or whenever, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you and we can work together on any of the following!
- Guest Posts
- Monthly and Bi-monthly column spots
- Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: AKA SIPB
- And many more.
Please email me (find my contact form at the end of this post) as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.
Now I also need your help, please!
I love doing these weekly linkups and the round-up post every Friday, and providing you with a backlink to your post but need some help from your end as well.
Now here is where you come in!
Please, help me with promoting #SeniSal. I am unable to do this alone, so please dear blogging friends, promote #SeniSal on your own blogs and social media. The weekly post is very rarely shared, and I respectfully ask that each of you share it weekly, when you pop in to share your post links.
I also respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
The more eyes we get on these linkups, the more links we will have on a regular basis, and the more eyes you will have on your own blog and posts. Thank you in advance for your help. I know I can count on each of you.
Another way to show your support and that you’re a proud #SeniSal member share the below image on your blog together with a link back to SeniorSalon.
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Nov 18-22, 2019
- You Can’t Unscramble an Egg :|: Laurie
- So You Want To Be A Writer… Now What? :|: Crystal
- Plum Sauce Chicken :|: Eva
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Nov 18-22, 2019
- Turkey and Dressing for Two – AND Classic Bread Stuffing
- Looking to get more visitors to your Blog?
- Conversations with Colleen
- Looking To Get More Visitors To Your Blog? Join Me At My Weekly Linkup Party A Guest Post By EsmeSalon
- Agawa Canyon: From Rail to Trail
- Thai Chicken Meatballs With Tomato Coconut Sauce
- What I Learned from Bare Trees
- Party Wear over 70
- 6 Books for Friends-in-Training
- Creative style personality?
- Hiking the Attikamek Trail
- How I embrace sag resistance in my 50s
- Plant Stand Side Table Upcycle
- What Will You Bring to Worship? – Sunday Scripture
- 2 Dollar Modern Nutcracker
- Stocking up with Christmas Cheer
- Decorating for Christmas with What You Have
- Wishing Jar Guest Book Idea
- Time-Saving Hacks For The Holiday Season
- How to be a Productive Slacktivist
- Decorating for Christmas with What You Have
- Nazare Portugal, a seaside town
- Peri Peri Chicken Wraps (Piri Piri)
- J R R Tolkein’s Hobbit Home For Sale
- November Poetry
- Mistletoe and Wine, Christmas Cheer
- Whimsical Wednesday…with Carol
- Ritz Cracker Chicken And Spaghetti Marinara
- Spicy Mango Salsa
- Parmesan French Toast
- FFC – Yellow
- Black ‘n White: K and L
- Eldership With Benefits
- Dinner Unfiltered
- Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta
- Expert advice to sleep well every night
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
Remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
Bounce Rate is the percentage of visitors that abandon your site after viewing only 1 page. In order for us to help one another, we need to click on at least 2 pages, but give me a good reason, why can you not do more? Click-though will help and decrease the Bounce rate and in so doing improve the Alexa rank & SEO. If you view only 1 page you are harming your fellow bloggers’ rank.
I have been told that you need to stay at least 3 minutes in total (just leave the pages open while opening more pages, as you don’t have to stare at the page) on every blog. Also, you need to open the pages & let them load (do not just click “open in a new tab: without opening the page).
I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon