Sugar-free, Gluten-free Banana Bread with Cinnamon, The perfect treat for afternoon tea and for the sweet tooth
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however, there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised bread.
Do you crave sometimes something sweet? I do, especially in the morning for breakfast or with my coffee. Recently I’m crazy about banana bread which helps to stop those cravings. Grab an easy sugar-free, gluten-free recipe and enjoy the fresh cinnamon flavor banana bread.
- 3 eggs
- 4 bananas (3 or them should be well ripe)
- 100g of oatmeal flour
- 100g of rice flour
- 10g of coconut shreds
- 3 cubes of dark chocolate min 75% of cocoa
- 35g of protein whey (I used ISO Whey Zero from BioTech vanilla flavor) – you can replace by xylitol or other sweetener
- 1/4 of cup of milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 100g of blackberries (or other berries, I used blackberries as I like acidic-sweet taste but if you use blueberries it will be more sweet)
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- handful of pecan nuts
- Preheat the oven to 160C (320F).
- Blend 3 bananas with eggs, flour, whey, baking powder, coconut shreds, milk, and 1 tsp of cinnamon. Stir well.
- Add blackberries and chocolate cut into small cubes. Stir again.
- Cover the baking mold with baking parchment and pour the batter in it.
- Cut the remaining banana in half and decorate the cake with it and pecan nuts.
- Press gently. Bake for about 50 min. Cool down.
- Dust the cake with the remaining cinnamon.
- It can be saved by itself or with some jam or honey.
- Bon appetit!
National Banana Bread Day is February 23.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Ahmed from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 53
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 36
Keywords: Sugar-free, Gluten-free Banana Bread with Cinnamon
Looking for more Banana Bread recipes to try out?
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread Cake
- Seriously Gooey Nutella Banana Bread
- Moist Strawberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread with nuts
Looking for awesome Baking at Home recipes? You will find this eBook in our Online Shop.