Sugar-free, Gluten-free Banana Bread with Cinnamon, The perfect treat for afternoon tea and for the sweet tooth
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however, there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised bread.
- 3 eggs
- 4 bananas (3 or them should be well ripe)
- 100g of oatmeal flour
- 100g of rice flour
- 10g of coconut shreds
- 3 cubes of dark chocolate min 75% of cocoa
- 35g of protein whey (I used ISO Whey Zero from BioTech vanilla flavor) - you can replace by xylitol or other sweetener
- 1/4 of cup of milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 100g of blackberries (or other berries, I used blackberries as I like acidic-sweet taste but if you use blueberries it will be more sweet)
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- handful of pecan nuts
- Preheat the oven to 160C (320F).
- Blend 3 bananas with eggs, flour, whey, baking powder, coconut shreds, milk, and 1 tsp of cinnamon. Stir well.
- Add blackberries and chocolate cut into small cubes. Stir again.
- Cover the baking mold with baking parchment and pour the batter in it.
- Cut the remaining banana in half and decorate the cake with it and pecan nuts.
- Press gently. Bake for about 50 min. Cool down.
- Dust the cake with the remaining cinnamon.
- It can be saved by itself or with some jam or honey.
- Bon appetit!
National Banana Bread day is February 23.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Ahmed Hesham Hamdy from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
Tried this recipe? Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Amount Per Serving Calories 167Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 36mgSodium 53mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 3gSugar 7gProtein 5g
EsmeSalon provides approximate nutrition information for your convenience and as a courtesy only. Please note that all nutrition data is congregated by online calculators. Nutrition information can vary for a recipe, and we strive to keep the information as accurate as possible but can not guarantee or provide any assurances regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own estimates based on the ingredients used, and by using your own and preferred nutrition calculator. The author(s) of EsmeSalon are not dietitians or nutritionists. Any recommendations shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur because of anything you read on this website. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health-related decisions.
Looking for more Banana Bread recipes to try out?
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread Cake
- Seriously Gooey Nutella Banana Bread
- Moist Strawberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread with nuts
Looking for awesome Baking at Home recipes? You will find this eBook in our Online Shop.