A pillow-soft Garlic Cheese Milk Rolls with Garlic and cheese between the layers. The cheese can be cheddar cheese or any other you like.
Familiar types include Bleu, Danish, Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Stilton, Camembert, and Brie. In the largest and most popular Edlong cheese category, Cheddar/Processed profiles can vary widely.
If you love to learn more then you should check out these Types Of Cheese
Do you love freebies? I have one for you today: CUP TO FLUID OUNCES (CUP TO FL. OZ)Print
Super Soft Garlic Cheese Milk Rolls
Melt in the mouth, soft rolls, with lots of Garlic and Cheese. It is bursting with such rich and lovely garlic and gooey cheese and super easy to make from scratch. Come and join me and try it out and let me know what you think of this soft yeast roll and remember it is perfect for any occasion and will serve a crowd.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Rest and Proof: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Bread Recipes
- Cuisine: Italian
- In a bowl mix the warm milk, yeast, and sugar and leave it for 5 minutes to activate.
- Add the four and salt and knead for about 8 minutes.
- Once done add the butter and continue to knead until the butter is incorporated and the dough is soft.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and leave to rest for an hour until it doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and roll it into a large ball and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Take each piece and roll out and at this point, butter the top of the dough with garlic butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Once done use your hands to shape it into a roll.
- Brush with milk or egg wash and place the rolls on a greased baking tin.
- Cover again with cling wrap and leave for a further 25 min to rise.
- Remove the wrap and place it into a preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F, until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and brush with butter and cover with a cloth and let it cool completely.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Jennifer Govender Bisnath
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 314
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 325
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 34
Keywords: Bread, Garlic, Cheese
Why not take a look and check out my Quick and Easy Garlic Dinner Rolls you may wish to give this a try as well.
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.