This adult mousse is creamy, simple to prepare, has a chocolate flavoring, and is made using South African Amarula cream liqueur. This Amarula Chocolate Mousse is for adults to enjoy.
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ cup cream
- ½ cup Amarula, very cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water, stir, and let stand for 1 minute.
- Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Mix together sugar and cocoa and add cream and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until stiff peaks form; then gradually pour in Amarula and gelatin mixture and beat at high speed till well blended. It should be thick and fluffy. (Tip: Pin a paper plate onto your blenders mixers to prevent splatters)
- Spoon into serving a small single-serving dish and place in refrigerator to chill for ± an hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as you like, I used chocolate
Prepared by Esme Slabs
More Mousse recipes to try out
- Vegan White Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Tart
- Easy 15 Minute Mousse with Cocoa Powder and Condensed Milk
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.