This Asian Rice Soup with Chicken, Mushroom, and Shrimp is a perfect minimalist lockdown soup that’s so nourishing and delicious. Let’s check out this slurpy delight!
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 100 gm chicken with bones
- 100 gm shrimp
- 1 onion chopped
- 100 gm mushrooms chopped roughly
- 1tsp mixed herbs of your choice
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4-5 kale leaves
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Wash and microwave covered, chicken in 2 cups of water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Reserve the strained liquid.
- Shred and keep the chicken aside. Discard the bones
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp of oil and saute finely chopped onions for a minute or until they turn pink. Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for another minute.
- Now throw in the shrimp and mushrooms. Saute until cooked.
- Add the shredded chicken and the strained liquid. Tear kale leaves and stir them in along with the mixed spices and soy sauce.
- The soup should now be 4 cups in quantity. Pour into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 mins, stirring once in between.
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish with 2 tbsp of rice and shredded kale. Serve hot.
We do not only have Asian Soup but how about
Prepared, tried, and tested Talat Islam
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.