This Asian Rice Soup with Chicken, Mushroom, and Shrimp is a perfect minimalist lockdown soup that’s so nourishing and delicious. Let’s check out this slurpy delight!
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 100 gm chicken with bones
- 100 gm shrimp
- 1 onion chopped
- 100 gm mushrooms chopped roughly
- 1tsp mixed herbs of your choice
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4-5 kale leaves
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Wash and microwave covered, chicken in 2 cups of water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Reserve the strained liquid.
- Shred and keep the chicken aside. Discard the bones
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp of oil and saute finely chopped onions for a minute or until they turn pink. Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for another minute.
- Now throw in the shrimp and mushrooms. Saute until cooked.
- Add the shredded chicken and the strained liquid. Tear kale leaves and stir them in along with the mixed spices and soy sauce.
- The soup should now be 4 cups in quantity. Pour into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 mins, stirring once in between.
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish with 2 tbsp of rice and shredded kale. Serve hot.
We do not only have Asian Soup but how about
Prepared, tried, and tested Talat Islam
If you’re looking for some eBooks with wonderful recipes, please visit Recipe eBooks for all your eBook needs. Some ideas of what we have available, but you will find more available, so please hop over. Once you purchase a book, it’s immediate download to your Email Inbox, so no need to wait for the mailman.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.