These are the best, and quickest Easy No-Bake Chocolate Finger Cookies ever. Our grandkids love these No-Bake Chocolate Finger Cookies so much and then our daughter messaged me to ask for the recipe as her kids asked for it to make it themselves.Print
I had no recipe, I just played around with what I found in the cupboard and yes, I did taste one, and in fact, like it, as it's not overly sweet.
- 300g Marie Biscuits or any Rich Tea biscuit or Digestive Biscuit substitute i.e., Mr. Christie’s Arrowroot Biscuits (I used Arrowroot as that’s what I had, as we do not get Marie Biscuits in Canada).
- 250g unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 tin full cream condensed milk
- 200g Milo / Ovaltine / Horlicks (I used Horlicks as I did not have any of the others in stock). I mention the other as it’s all similar and the one can be substituted for the other, and I think they all should work well.
- 25g Dark Dutch Cocoa
- 1/4 cup small white marshmallows
- 12 maraschino cherries
Line a large baking pan with high sides with Parchment Paper and make sure to let it hang over the edges.
Toss the marshmallows on the bottom of the pan.
Break up the biscuits in ± 1/4’s, it should be chunky, not overly small.
Add the condensed milk and mix through.
Measure out the milo and cocoa and using a whisk blend it into the melted
Add the biscuits and mix until all well covered with the chocolate mixture.
Spoon out the chocolate mixture and spread it over the marshmallow.
Place parchment paper over the mixture and press it flat with the palm of your
Lastly, add the maraschino cherries on the still wet and sticky chocolate and
press it in lightly in order for it to stick.
Place pan in freezer or fridge until hard and properly set.
Cut into fingers and serve.
For storing after you cut it into fingers, place parchment between the different layers as this will help to take it out as it may stick to one another otherwise.
Prepared, tried, and tested by the owner, Esme Slabs from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes From Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
Tried this recipe? Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
- Serving Size: `
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 69
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 20
Keywords: how to make chocolate fingers
The easiest and fastest way how to make this oh-so-simple and Easy No-Bake Chocolate Finger Cookies oozing with deliciousness, rich and creamy chocolate taste, and a lovely crunch to each and every bite. You will for sure have to make them again and again.
Are you a chocoholic?
Looking for more awesome Chocolate recipes?
What is a chocoholic?
A chocoholic is a person who craves or compulsively consumes chocolate. The word “chocoholic” was first used in 1968, according to Merriam-Webster. It is a portmanteau of “chocolate” and “alcoholic”. The term is used loosely or humorously to describe a person who is inordinately fond of chocolate.
How about you try any of the following:
- Easy Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Slice
- Baked Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze
- Delicious Soft Chocolate Eclairs
- Chocolate Salami Roll
- Or just check out all the Chocolate Recipes on the blog as we have lots and lots to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Come and join us on Facebook at our Recipe Group and check out our Online Store