Monday InLinkz Join us at 185 Senior Salon. You’re invited, please come and join, read and share your own links and invite your fellow bloggers. The more the merrier!
Monday InLinkz Join us at 185 Senior Salon, now OPEN so let’s promote your posts, so do not wait, this is FREE.
See you at soon at this weeks linkup!
Please come and join us weekly for awesome friendship, great posts, and engagement and get more eyeballs on your blog and posts!
Please use any of the Purple Buttons in this post, as they will all direct you to the same InLinkz page to add your post/s.
Linkup Party time: The doors will always open on Monday at 2 am PST
and the party ends on a Saturday at 2 pm PST,
so this should give you sufficient time to drop,
as many as you wish, blog links!
We respectfully ask that you please remember to come back and visit the others and interact, read, comment, and share those posts of your fellow linkup friends. For every post that you share, please make ONE comment on someone else’s post and make their day by sharing some love!
If you wish to read some of the posts from last week, then please visit 184 Senior Salon and I am sure those bloggers will love you when you leave a comment or share the posts. Thanks in advance.
Coming soon: Please keep an eye out for this Bundle as you do not want to miss it
Planning Your Life & Business Bundle runs as of Friday, November 5 to Friday, November 12 so do not miss this incredible opportunity to get 44 products for only $37.00, with a Total Retail Value = $1319!
Yay, I have a product in this bundle as well, and I have added a bonus as a thank you (a freebie) upon checkout when you click on my product for download!
InLinkz party ends Saturday, October 23, 2021, at 2 pm PST
PS: Keep an eye out for a separate email this coming Thursday, with the next installment of our Thursday Tips Tricks and Thoughts are here! (The 4 T’s).
Will we see you this week on Monday InLinkz at 185 Senior Salon?
For every post that you share, please will you take a moment, to read, leave at least one comment on someone else’s post, and in so doing spread the love and give them something to smile about and make their day sparkle even more brightly, when they read your comment.
TOP 10 Senisal POSTS for the week
Now the rest of the top 10 for this week
- If Everyone is Eating-Large, How Am I Ever Going to Lose?
- A Fall Transformation
- Moist Banana Muffin
- Easy 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins (with a Gluten Free Option)
- World Mental Health Day 2021
- PUMPKIN Surprise MARBLE CAKE * Chocolate & Butter * shape inside * DOUBLE DRIZZLE
- What to Do When You Thought You Got It Right, But You Got It All Wrong
If you dropped your link early Monday morning, we urge you to return here to participate and read other posts. We need to share the love, as this is how we learn and grow together.
If you missed the other Purple Linkup buttons, this is where you will click to share your posts for this week.
Do you need help with your Internal Links when you write your blog posts? Do you know that they can help boost your ranking as Google sees all sorts of content that is intertwined and related? These link/s tell them what your site is about and can boost the content’s value, improving ranking.
You need to link to related posts within your article. They have to connect to what you’ve written.
- If you like, you can use manual linking. You will add links as they make sense in your posts, but manual linking is labor intensive.
- To do manual linking, you need to keep a spreadsheet in word or .xls or whatever format you prefer of each and every post you’ve written on your site (which can be numerous once you have been blogging for years. As you write new content, you will have to revert to this ever growing sheet to find the relevant article/s you wish and need to link to. I have been told the best would be to try and link to at least 3 other posts if at all possible.
- OR, you can opt to use a plugin like Link Whisper.
You will start by writing your post, and this nifty plugin, called Link Whisperer will check for posts and options for adding internal links. You are not obligated to use the suggestions, you can link or not as Link Whisperer gives you total control. To my mind, this is the easiest and simplest way to remember to use internal links.
Link Whisperer also has an auto-populate feature. All you need to do would be to enter a specified keyword phrase you wish to link to a specific article, and then Link Whisperer will search for them and update your posts with said links!
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to connect and get in touch.