All your Favorite Resources, Courses, and Services for Bloggers
Please note that EsmeSalon may have a financial affiliation/relationship with some of the below-listed resources, as some links may be affiliate links, which means EsmeSalon will receive a commission should you sign up or buy a product.
WP Kind: Meghan Nicholas
Blog Hosts: For New and Intermediate Bloggers
Blog Social Media Scheduler: Publer
- Mariam Tsaturyan: Freelance & Marketing website (Lawyer / Blogger)
- Tracie Forbes: Blogger Education Network
- Yadsia Iglesias: Online Template Shop
- Carly Cbell: Mommy on Purpose
- Debbie Gartner: The Flooring Girl
- Ana Sykes: The She Approach
- Renee: Geek in Your Pocket
- Jenn: Planning Addicts
- Jan: Simple Happiness
- Sasha Lassey: Everyday She’s Sparkling
- Kim and Jeremy: Being Creative
- Lucrezia: Blogging for New Bloggers (Lawyer / Blogger)
- Kayla Marie Butler: Ivory Mix
- Kara Fidd: Simplifying DIY Design
- Neha Gupta: Blogging Made Easier
- Karen Meder Whitfield: Online Blog and Business Help
- Becca Klein: The Blog Biz Network
- Food Blogger Pro
- Rank Math
- WP Tasty
- The Blog Fixer: Kris Kimball
- Pinch of Yum
- Link Whisper: Spencer Haws
When you first start your blog with WordPress, there is so much to learn. It can be overwhelming. Meghan Nicholas is the founder of WPkind.com, a place to discover practical WordPress tips and tutorials for beginner bloggers.
Connect with Meghan
Looking for the perfect host that suits your own personal blogging needs can be like trying to find a needle in a haystack!
You will find a lot for and against any host, so it’s totally up to you to do your own homework and find out what will fit your budget, what you wish to achieve, and go from there. You can always change later as and when you get higher traffic, or you feel you do require a bigger plan.
Something to remember: Sites get slow with any host if you choose a poor theme and load up too many plugins.
For new bloggers
For Intermediate Bloggers
- NameCheap and you can also add an SSL certificate
Special 10% Discount Deal
Only available through the below link, use special code TENDISCES for a 10% discount off of your first three months payments with CloudWays
Blog Social Media Scheduler
Publer is so easy to use, it actually works and I love the fact that I can track post insights:
- Top Cities
- Top Countries
- Post reach
- Post engagement
- Link clicks
- Best times to post
- Post Insights
for all 5 different social media accounts, I connected to. You can choose to do more, that’s totally up to you.
Publer is a great social media scheduling tool and I love the ease of use. You can post and schedule your content on Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
You can also add your RSS feed, which is absolutely awesome, so each time you do a post on your blog, you can have Publer auto-post it to your blog page or wherever you decide you wish to share it. This saves you an extra step to do it manually. I am all for saving time and Publer does that for sure.
Mariam is the founder of the Freelance & Marketing website. This website was born as a hobby and a way to spend her time. However, she soon realized that she could turn this into a legitimate business.
Connect with Mariam
Tracie has been blogging for more than 11 years! After selling her first site for more than six figures, she started teaching others how they too, can set up and run a profitable blog. She approaches teaching differently than most as she believes in not only the “why” but also ensures everyone learns the “how-to” aspects as well. Upon completion of any of her courses, you’ll have a clear understanding and know exactly what to do to implement what you’ve learned.
Connect with Tracie
Special 15% Discount Deal
Only available through the below links, use special code TRACIEDEALS for a 15% discount. This will apply to all below EXCEPT Coaching Services or the Physical Planner.
- Profitable Blogging Roadmap
- Free start a Blog Workbook Download
- Blogging Business Planner
- Intermediate Bloggers Guide
- Complete Start your Blog Toolkit
- Blog Post Toolkit
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies Guide
- Sponsored Posts Calculator
- Profit Tracker
- Facebook Audit Workbook
- Profitable Email Plan
- Tripwires Made Easy
- Swipe and Type
- Ultimate Blog Post Checklist
- Blogging Blueprint
- Blog Content Planner
- Advanced Coaching with Tracie
- Affiliate Marketing Roadmap
- Free Affiliate Marketing Course
- Affiliate Marketing Guide
- How to make your first $1K blogging
- Productivity into Profits
- Free productivity Email Course
- Free Blogging in Minutes Planner
- Blog Analytics
- Easy Printables
- Posting Perfection
- Blogging Playbook
- Email Success Blueprint
- Email Simplified (Free Course)
- List Growth Incubator (Free course)
- Sponsored Success
- Niche Planning Guide
- Choose a Niche
- Niche Down
- Blog Accelerator
- Product Perfection
- How to make Money Selling Printables
- Free Product Perfection Booster Email Course
- Free Product Perfection Planner
- Facebook GPS
- How to run a Facebook Group
- The Blogtionary
- Precision Pinning Ebook
- Profitable Bloggers Holiday Guide
- Learn Turn by Turn
- Sponsored Posts Calculator
- Planning Bundle
- Email Opt-ins Toolkit
- Digital Products Planning Workbook
- Blogging Unmasked
- Monetization Methods
- Blog Post Templates & Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Toolkit
- All products in the shop
- Store Link
- Selling Simplified
- Email Optin Templates
- Sponsored Posts Toolkit
- Products Display Templates
- Product Launch Checklist
- Blog Dossier
- Blog Dossier Hardcopy
- Media Kit
- Sales Page Planner
- Welcome Series Swipe Copy
- Funnel Creators Toolkit
- Outbound Clicks Toolkit
Online Template Shop
Yadsia helps businesswomen create and sell digital downloads, open their own online shops & drive traffic to their products.
Connect with Yadsia
- Design and Sell Templates Crash-Course
- Design Cute Stickers In Canva: The Workshop
- Facebook Ads for Digital Products
- Design & Sell Digital Planners
- Design and Sell Canva Templates
- Canva Planner Templates
- Canva Journal Templates
- 27 Add-in Canva Planner Templates
- Launch your Etsy Planner Shop Crash Course
- Free Planner & Journal Canva Templates
- Free Vault to sign up for multiple products
Want to get the Most Pinterest traffic for the Least effort?
No doubt about it, this is a lifesaver, so get over there and save yourself a lot of stress, hours, or fiddling and worry to get your pins correct. Carly has done all the work for you.
Connect with Carly
Special 10% Discount Deal
Use Code ESME10 for 10% off any of my products EXCEPT Pinteresting Pins Subscription & Mastermind
- Pinteresting Pins Subscription & Mastermind (No discount on this product)
- Pinteresting Strategies 2.0
- Engaging your Audience
- Pinterest Title Traffic Hacks for Bloggers
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers
- Free Start a Blog Course
- Pin Template Starter Kit
SEO for bloggers! Debbie has incredible and very successful SEO Ebooks
Your one and only SEO contact to use for anything SEO-related. The best of best to my mind for SEO courses and resources.
Debbie Gartner runs a successful home decor blog as TheFlooringGirl.com. She’s been blogging since 2010 and gets over 500,000 page views per month and earns over $20,000 a month. She’s an esteemed blogger and has coached 100’s of bloggers on SEO, so you can not go wrong by following and getting her courses.
Connect with Debbie
- Easy Backlinks for SEO
- Easy On Page SEO (for beginners)
- Google Analytics Easy as 1,2,3 affiliate
- Bundle: Easy On-Page SEO + Easy Backlinks for SEO
- 45 Not so obvious lessons I learned on the way to making $20,000/month
- Blog Income Recovery
- Free SEO Course
- 1 hour ebooks and pdfs
- Easy SEO Revamp
- Ultimate SEO Bundle (3 products – Easy On-Page SEO, Easy Backlinks for SEO, and Easy SEO Revamp Course)
- Journey to the Center of Amazon
- Free Amazon Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Compendium
- Free Affiliate Partner List
- Blog Income Tracker
If you’re ready to get serious about your blogging business, you are in the right place! Ana, The She Approach, has tons of free tutorials and exclusive blogging tips waiting for you.
Connect with Ana
Special $5 off Deal
Only available through the below links, use special code TSA5OFF for $5 off of any product listed below for Ana. You can also buy any of these products as a gift for your own blogging friends.
- The She Approach To Boosting Your Blog Traffic eBook
- The She Approach Affiliate Programs Master list
- The She Approach Affiliate Shop Page
- Free Affiliate Course
- 3 Blog Coaching Calls Pack
- Start A Money-Making Blog Course
- From Zero To Superhero Affiliate Marketing Training Bundle
- Free Affiliate Marketing Course
- eBook Bestseller Bootcamp course
- One Year of Blog Content in One Month Challenge
- Affiliate Sales Surge – 14 days challenge
- Blogging Income and Expense Tracker Template
- The She Approach To Making Pinterest Possible eBook
- Blog Traffic Boost Bundle
- Blog Growth Starter Pack
- Blog Income Boost Bundle
- Blog Affiliate Boost Bundle
- Blog Management Package
Geek in Your Pocket helps you get over your technical hurdles so you can focus on what you need to do to help your clients, customers, and audience.
Connect with Renee
Jenn created Jenny Journals which was a place to blog about my life’s journey and sell my creations too.
Connect with Jenn
- Direct Sales Party Planner Templates
- Direct Sales Party Planner Templates PLR
- London Coloring Pages
- Monthly Printables Club
- Elementary Schools Planner
- Direct Sales – Goals
- Hunting and Firearms Log
- Let them East Cake! Coloring Pages
- Social Media Templates Peach PLR
- Social Media Templates Peach Reseller
- Christmas Home Coloring Pages
- Manifestation Journal
- Direct Sales Finance Tracker
- Escape the Forest Coloring Pages
- Social Media Templates Lavendar
- Psychedelic Basset Hound Coloring Pages
Jan created Simple Happiness Biz. A happier life on her own terms. And that’s what her site is all about.
In her own words, something about herself:
In my time at home, I’ve been:
- an author under a handful of pen names (179 titles published on Amazon and I still write when the mood takes me.)
- a life coach after studying for my diploma at the Life Coaching Academy in the UK
- a diet coach after training for a diploma in nutrition (Can you tell I’m a life-long learner?)
- a creator of simple websites (for myself and others)
- an affiliate marketer
- a designer after taking a diploma in Graphic Design
- an instructor
- and now I’m focusing on creating beautiful and fun notebooks, planners, course materials, and journals.
Connect with Jan
- All Products in the Shopping Cart
- Quirky Pages
- Quirky Pages Bundle
- Spring Cleaning Checklists
- Spring Cleaning Planner
- Spring Cleaning Bundle
- Couples Journal and Couples Questions
- Valentine’s Day Printable Bundle
- Spring Bucket List
- Bucket List Bundle
- 2022 Mosaic Digital Planner
- 2022 Mosaic Printable Planner
- 2022 Mosaic Planner Bundle
- Wedding Planner
- Wedding Planner Bundle
- Winter Bucket List
- Naughty Christmas Elf Planner
- Naughty Christmas Elf Bundle
- 2022 Calendar
- 2022 Calendar Bundle
- Hygge Well-being Journal
- Hygge Well-being Bundle
- Fall Bucket List
- I Love My Cat Journal
- Cat Journal Extension Kit
- Academic Planner
- Reading Journal
- Summer Bucket List
- 60 Digital Papers
- Work From Home Planner
- Work From Home Extension Kit
- Baby’s First Year Journal
- Baby’s First Year Extension Kit
- Kids Printables
- I Love My Mom Bundle
- Recipe Book
- I Love My Mom Journal
- Cute I Love My Dog Journal Bundle
- Cute Yellow Dog Journal
- Cool Mint Green Dog Journal
- Gluten-Free Journal
- Walking Journal Bundle
- Flamingo Walking Journal
- Blue Walking Journal
- Walking & Coloring Journal
- Mix and Match Reading Journals
- Yellow Mimosa Reading Journal
- Dandelion Reading Journal
- Pretty Pink Reading Journal
- Reading & Coloring Journal
- 30 Day Gratitude Journal
- 2021 – 2022 Mix & Match Coloring Planner
- 2021 – 2022 Mix & Match Floral Planner
- 2021 – 2022 Mix & Match “Pretty in Pink” Planner
- Your Business Best Seller Workbook
- Mix & Match Planner Bundle
- Be Strong Instagram Quotes
- Be Strong Inspirational Journal for Women
- Travel Journal & Planner
- Freedom from Overwhelm 12 week course
- 30 Day Mindfulness Journal
- Mindfulness Cards Pack
- Headache Journal
- Boho Rainbow Business Planner
- Hygge Well-being Cards Pack
- Product Planner
- Business Progress Journal
- Work At Home Wall Art
- MAKE IT WORK! Working from Home Workbook
- Lavender Gratitude Journal
- Naughty Christmas Elf Recipe Book
- Pregnancy Planner & Journal
Everyday She’s Sparkling
Sasha from the Facebook Group Everyday She’s Sparkling shared with us her Blogger’s Best Bundle which has everything you need to get your blog up and running the right way from the start. It has step-by-step video lessons plus bonuses on branding your blog, finding the best deals as a new blogger, and how to manage a busy blogging schedule (with Trello templates).
Connect with Sasha
Done for you printables by Kim. Discover the most perfect printables. Hope you will enjoy these.
Use the Special Discount Link for a 20% discount on all products with code: ESME20
Connect with Kim and Jeremy
- Printable Shop Vault
- Printable Shop Jumpstart
- Printable Shop Jumpstart w/ Fast Action Bonus
- Create Printables in Affinity Publisher – Quick Start
- Special Discount Link for a 20% discount on all products
- Lifestyle Opt-in Variety Pack w/ Commercial License
- Declutter Cleaning Binder Bundle w/ Commercial License
- Lead Magnet Template Bundle
- Shop Listing Templates
- Budget Planner Promotional Bundle w/ Commercial License
- Budget Planner w/ Commercial License
Lucrezia & Marina
Lucrezia & Marina help new bloggers start and run a successful blog, to make money blogging. Join today and learn how to blog profitably and legally.
Special 10% Discount Deal
Only available through the below links, use special code ESME10 for 10% off on any of the below-listed courses, bundles, and templates.
Connect with Lucrezia & Marina
- GDPR Compliant Blog Full Course
- Website Terms & Conditions Template
- Blogging for New Bloggers Fast Track (Premium Edition)
- Disclosures Template
- Pinterest for New Bloggers (Premium Edition)
- Legal Bundle Value Pack
Kayla Marie Butler
Ivory Mix Stock Photos
Kayla started Ivory Mix as a hobby, turned it into a multi-six-figure business, and quit her 15-year career as an Interior Designer to help other Creative Experts start and grow their businesses so they can live an abundant creative life with revenue on repeat.
Connect with Kayla
- Global shop for all products
- Ivory Mix
- Free Stock Photos
- The Stock Photo Shop
- Stock Photos for Finance Niche
- Free stock photos for mom and parent blogs
- Free Stock Photos for Health, Fitness, and Wellness Brands
- Free Colorful and Creative Stock Photos
- VIP Membership
- Audience Grown Academy
- Stock Photo Shop
- Free Stock Photos
- Stock Photo Membership
- Free Colorful and Creative Stock Photos
- Dreamer Planner Doer
- Pindepth Advanced
- Digital Profits Jump Starter
- Subscribers Rush
- Content that converts!
- Instagram Marketing Jump Start
- Pindepth Advanced One Course
- Create, Capture & Conquer
- Brand Know-How
- Selfmade Together
- The Everything Bundle
Simplifying DIY Design
Kara is a certified graphic designer + full-time blogger that specializes in marketing through jump-off-the-screen designs! Templates are my JAM and my passion is to create design tools and systems that you can use to implement your way to success in your digital business!
Connect with Kara
- Simplying DIY Products
- Mini Course Freebies
- Canva 2.0 Quickstart Course
- Blog Graphics that converts 3-day Challenge
- Design Process Simplified
- Product Creation Free Training
- The Ultimate Bundle
- Design Creators Vault Memebership
- Confident Funnels: Add-on Pinterest Templates
- Confident Funnels: Elementor and Leadpage Templates
- Confidently Canva
- The Product Creators Ultimate Toolbox
- Mega Pin Creators Bundle
- Complete Bloggers Template Toolkit
- Holiday Freebies
- Free Holiday Content One Page Planner
- Free Holiday Gift Guide Template
- DIY Freebies
- Free Opt-in Template Pack
- Free Video Pin Templates
- Free Social Media Templates
- Free Ebook Templates
- The Five Minute Brand
- The Ultimate Holiday Bundle
Blogging Made Easier
Blogging is Hard and Overwhelming!
Neha is doing her best and trying to make it easier by sharing what she has learned. So irrespective of whether you are a new blogger or an intermediate one – you will definitely find something that interests you. Here she shares tips and provides services to take your blog to the next level.
She can help you Transform Your Vision and goals into Actual Results! So if you need anything or have any questions contact Neha.
Connect with Neha
- How to do keyword research & competition research using ONLY FREE tools
- SEO Simplified eBook for Bloggers
- How to earn money using Blog and Social Media
- How to write awesome content that helps you to earn money, engage readers and raving fans
- FREE color matching printables for Kids
- Free Alphabet Printables
- FREE color matching activities
- Chic Home Page Elementor Template
- 300+ Catchy headline ideas proven to work every time
- How to write Awesome Content that helps you earn money
- How to do keywords and competitors Research using ONLY FREE tools
- How to start a self hosted Blog Correctly
- Grow Your Blog Challenge
- How to get your first 200 subscribers (Email marketing)
Karen Meder Whitfield
Online Blog and Business Help
Karen’s aim is to help bloggers and business owners start, build and grow the online side of their businesses. Through her blog and virtual assistant business, she offers tips, products, and services to make earning money online a little easier for everyone.
Connect with Karen
- Build a Successful Blog Bundle
- 25 Pinterest Pin Templates
- Free Blogging Terminology Cheat Sheets
- 5 Free Pinterest Pin Templates
- Free Social Media Quote Images
- Free Blogging Goal Sheet Printable
- Free Printable Password Organizer
- Free 7 Day Blog Growth Challenge for Beginners
- Online Template Shop 20 Digital Product Mockups
- Start Selling With Sendowl eBook
The Blog Biz Network
Becca Klein is a blog coach and blogger with more than 5 years of experience. Becca blogs about blogging, digital products, and social media. Becca’s signature course, Break Into Blogging, teaches new bloggers how to start a blog and grow it into a profitable business.
Connect with Becca
- Courses page on blog
- Break Into Blogging
- Break Into Blogging (Early Bird)
- Break Into Blogging DS
- Break Into Blogging (Fast Action)
- Instagram Hashtag Database
- Customizing ConvertKit
- The Opt-in & Thank-you Page Bundle
- Blog Audit
- The Blogger Fastlane
- Elementor Ebook Sales Page Template
Food Blogger Pro
The Food Blogger Pro team is packed with creators, doers, makers, and bloggers who know the food blogging industry inside and out. They will support you as you work to bring your blogging dreams to life in small, intentional, and impactful ways.
Courses and Products
- The Food Blogger Pro Membership
- The Food Blogger Starter Kit
- Which Social Media Platform Should You Use to Promote
- 16 Ways to Monetize Your Food Blog ebook
- 10 Mistakes that Bloggers Make – Free eBook
- Start and grow your food blog with Food Blogger Pro
In their own words:
Stop struggling to create a profitable online food-related business!
If you run a food, lifestyle, or health & wellness-related business, KitchenBloggers can help you save time and money on high-quality content creation and food photography. Plus, we offer tons of resources to help you grow your business and help it become more profitable.
What You’ll Find Here:
Our goal is to help our dynamic community of food, lifestyle, and health & wellness bloggers – like you – build fun and profitable online businesses.
- Canva Recipe Book & Social Media Templates
- Canva Recipe Book & Social Media Templates – V2
- 12 Month Content Prompts Mega Archive Bundle
- 12 Days of Christmas Sale
- Email Marketing 101 for Foodies
- Food Blogging Breakout Pack
- KitchenBloggers Store
- Round Up: In-Process Photos Recipe Packs
- Regional Recipe Packs
- Keto v3 – Breakfasts Lunch, & Dinner
- BSB Archive Packs
- Monthly Content Prompts
- Decadent Desserts – Volume 2
- Decadent Desserts – Volume 1
- Holiday-Themed Recipe Packs
- Holiday Planning Triple PLR Pack
- KitchenBloggers Store
- Blending & Juicing for Better Health Double PLR Pack
- KitchenBloggers Affiliate Program
- Thankful for YOU Sale
- Taste Test
- FREE “Taste Test” – 3 Recipes with 12 Original Food Photos
- Juicing for Better Health PLR Pack
- Mega Food PLR Bundle
- Alice’s Holiday Special
- Food Gardening PLR
- Alice Foodie Sampler Pack
- Instant Pot® Recipes – v5
- Healthy 30-Minute Recipes v3
- Soups & Salads – Volume 1
- Pantry Staples – Volume 1
- Cast Iron Cooking – Volume 1
- Instant Pot® Recipes – Volume 4
- Slow Cooker Recipes – Volume 2
- Fresh Seafood Recipes – Volume 1
- Quick & Easy Recipes – Double PLR Pack – Volume 2
- Quick & Easy Recipes Double PLR Pack – Volume 1
- Instant Pot Series
- Slow Cooker Recipes – Volume 1
- Popular Diet Plans Mega PLR Bundle
- All Keto and Low Carb Content
- BSB Archive Packs
- Bite-Sized Bundles Monthly PLR Membership
- Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
- Sheet Pan Recipes – Volume 3
- Sheet Pan Recipes – Volume 2
- Sheet Pan Recipes – Volume 1
- Instant Pot Recipes – Volume 3
- Instant Pot Recipes – Volume 2
- Instant Pot Recipes – Volume 1
- 5-Ingredient Recipes – Volume 2
- Healthy One Pot Comfort Cooking – Soups, Stews, & Chilis
- Healthy Holiday Recipes – Volume 2 (Paleo Edition)
- Healthy Holiday Recipes – Volume 1
- Ketogenic Recipes – Volume 2
- Quick & Easy Recipes – Volume 2
- Ketogenic & Living Low Carb Recipe Double Pack
- Mediterranean-Inspired Recipes PLR
- Cocktails, Mocktails, & Appetizers – v1
- Tastes of Mexico – Volume 2
- Paleo Recipes PLR
- Tastes of Tuscany Recipes PLR
- Ketogenic Recipes – Volume 1
- Farmers Market Finds
- 5-Ingredient Recipes PLR
- 30-Minute Meals
- Whole30 Recipes PLR
- Living Low Carb
- Instant Pot Recipes
- Quick & Easy Menu Plans – Volume 2
- Quick & Easy Menu Plans – Volume 1
- Done-for-You Menu Plans
- Meatless Menu Plans – Volume 3
- Meatless Menu Plans – Volume 2
- Meatless Menu Plans – Volume 1
- Healthy 30-Minute Meals Menu Plans
- How to Adapt Recipes
- June Content Planning
- Organic Vegetable Gardening PLR
- Food Gardening Mega PLR Pack
- Tasty Tomato Gardening
- Culinary Herb Gardening Pack
- Vegetable Gardening Double Pack
- New & Improved Warm Weather Favorites Mega PLR Pack
- New & Improved Comfort Cooking Mega PLR Pack
- New & Improved Holiday Entertaining PLR Mega Pack
- New & Improved Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches
- Vegan Recipe PLR Archive Pack – Volume 2
- Vegan Recipes PLR Archive Pack – Volume 1
- Mega Archive Bundle Sale
- Ready-to-Publish Food Content
- Blending for Better Health PLR Pack
- Slow Cooker Product Review PLR
- Holiday Entertaining
- Healthy Living PLR Pack
- Tastes Like Chicken
- Special Offer: Healthy Living PLR Package
- Vegan Archive Packs
- Food Blog Content & Business Planner
- Food Blog Business Triple Pack
- Food Blog Business
- Email Marketing Checklists
- FREE: Instant Pot Recipes – Free Taste Test
- FREE: Decadent Desserts – Taste Test
- FREE: Ketogenic Recipes Taste Test
- FREE: “Taste Test” – 3 Recipes with 12 Original Food Photos
You will be amazed at what can be achieved by using Rank Math. It’s built for
- eCommerce Stores
- Niche Sites
- Local Businesses
- News Websites
- The Real Estate
- Artists & Photographers
- Any WordPress Website
They have a FREE plan as well as a PRO and BUSINESS Plan.
You can check out their pricing structure and decide which will work best for you!
Take a look at Compare Free vs PRO vs Business.
To satisfy yourself to make sure you get the best deal look at the following comparison between Rank Math vs. Yoast and SEO
Connect with Rank Math
Have you ever wondered what on earth is CleanTalk and asked yourself: How does it work?
Well, let me try and explain what I found.
You get a visitor coming to your site/blog and they want to leave a comment or sign up for your blog (yeah lucky you!). Once this happens, this fantastic plugin, called CleanTalk will kick into action and do its thing and send a notification to the CleanTalk cloud to check out your visitor and analyze all relevant parameters to make sure that it’s a human visitor, not a spam bot. If you received a visit from a nice human, his or her comment will be published, and all is good. Should you have bad luck and get a spam bot checking in (they do so very often, see the images below from my site) this clever and amazing system will stop and block the comment and stop all spam dead in its tracks.
I did get a lot, and I mean a lot of spam, and they stop all types of spam. It is only $ 8 USD per year with a 7-day free trial period. Another plus factor about CleanTalk, is you do not need a Recaptcha (let me tell you, I am not keen on it, so maybe your visitors feel the same), so yeah, no Captcha, no questions, puzzles, or quiz, CleanTalk just get to work and that’s it.
Blocking by Country is just one of many features available in the CleanTalk plugin. If you block any country, other options will continue to work properly. I checked and most of the spam for last week came from the Russian Federation, at 23% of the overall traffic, so I can should I choose to do it, block all traffic from the Russian Federation.
Another neat perk to my mind, when you sign up you can have CleanTalk check your system and comments retro and it will give you a list of past spam comments.
Another plus for me, CleanTalk also protects your site from rude and abusive words and foul language with cursing and hate speech and will send those comments to spam.
To conclude: This is an amazing Plugin for stopping all types of spam and I am a happy CleanTalk user!
Features as quoted by CleanTalk
I am unable to put the features more descriptively, so I quote and credit the below section directly as per CleanTalk.
- Private BlackLists – to block messages by IP/Email/Countries
- Blocking comments by “Stop Words” – to block messages with obscene words
- SpamFireWall – to block all inbound HTTP/HTTPS spam traffic
- SSL Certificate – to protect your visitors’ confidential data
- WordPress Security – to protect against Brute-Force and includes Audit Log, Malware scanner, and FireWall to filter access to your website by IP, IP Networks, or Countries
This is a fantastic feature to have on your blog when you share recipes. Your recipe has a set structure and Google loves it. Would you like and have Google include it and show it as a search result when someone searches for a recipe? Yes OR No?
I would guess that you will answer YES to the above. For that reason alone, it’s highly beneficial to use the WP Tasty plugin!
You can type it out in the body of your post, but having a recipe card that’s aesthetically pleasing and when laid out for sure has a benefit in that it will keep your readers on your page longer to read the full recipe and hopefully leave a comment and try your recipe.
WP Tasty Affiliate Links
I use Aweber as my email provider, and it is working great, it is easy to implement and design your own emails and templates as well as lead pages.
Should you require and need an email provider, do not hesitate to try them and use my Referral Code.
LastPass remembers all your passwords across every device for free! Save a password once, and it’s instantly available on all your devices.
This is the best thing I have done, and I have tried others, but LastPass goes where I go and this will be my last, and did I mention, the best of all, it’s FREE! Yes, can do get paid versions as well.
- You won’t find an easier way to design an infographic
- Create standout posters
- Easy charts
- Customize and print new folded card templates
- Create a social media campaign
- And so much more to be done with Canva
- Design anything in minutes with thousands of beautiful templates and images.
Get More Leads, Increase Conversions & Maximize Profits. Simple & Affordable Pricing
This is an incredibly awesome deal that I stumbled on and YES I am using this and you will see some of my work with these Mockups. You can access this and get lifetime access to one small investment to work your magic with a 60% lower than normal.
You can use the mockups on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, in your newsletter, and lots of other places, in fact wherever you wish to have an awesome and outstanding image to promote your work.
This is so much fun and you can even create videos and .gif mockups. You also have the ability to create your cover, then search by a specific topic (235 at present) for a design you like. This is so much fun to use and so professionally done. Do not miss out on this awesome opportunity.
Yes, it’s only $80.00 for unlimited lifetime access
The Blog Fixer
Professional software developer turned wife’s WordPress technical support guru turned plugin developer. I created The Blog Fixer ™ plugin and have used it to apply many types of beneficial services to hundreds of WordPress blogs.
Connect with Kris
Canva Pro is the design software that makes design simple, convenient, and reliable. Create what you need in no time! Jam-packed with time-saving tools that make anyone look like a professional designer.
AppSumo is the store for entrepreneurs. We curate essential software deals that every entrepreneur needs to run their business.
Pinch of Yum
Over 13,000 people have taken the Pinch of Yum food photography and stepped up to the next level by using the Tasty Food Photography system. It’s jam-packed with tips, tricks, and video tutorials to learn how to take better food photos for your blog or business.
Do you need help with your Internal Links when you write your blog posts? Do you know that they can help boost your ranking as Google sees all sorts of content that is intertwined and related? These link/s tell them what your site is about and can boost the content’s value, improving ranking.
You need to link to related posts within your article. They have to connect to what you’ve written.
- If you like, you can use manual linking. You will add links as they make sense in your posts, but manual linking is labor-intensive.
- To do manual linking, you need to keep a spreadsheet in word or .xls or whatever format you prefer of each and every post you’ve written on your site (which can be numerous once you have been blogging for years. As you write new content, you will have to revert to this ever-growing sheet to find the relevant article/s you wish and need to link to. I have been told the best would be to try and link to at least 3 other posts if at all possible.
- OR, you can opt to use a plugin like Link Whisper.
You will start by writing your post, and this nifty plugin, called Link Whisperer will check for posts and options for adding internal links. You are not obligated to use the suggestions, you can link or not as Link Whisperer gives you total control. To my mind, this is the easiest and simplest way to remember to use internal links.
Link Whisperer also has an auto-populate feature. All you need to do would be to enter a specified keyword phrase you wish to link to a specific article, and then Link Whisperer will search for them and update your posts with said links!
2 thoughts on “Resources”
Wow! Such an amazing list! I There are soo many bloggers and products on here that I have never heard about. Thanks for putting together this list!
Hi Erika. I hope and trust that you will be able to make use of them as I oy connect to the best and will not link to any that I do not wholeheartedly trust and work with. You can be assured that they are well worth it.
Thanks for popping in. If you have any wuestions do not hesitate to ask or email me.