As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What to do with leftover carrots from a previous dish? You just have to try this Garlic Parmesan Carrots Roasted, in fact so easy but so delicious.
The carrot is a root vegetable, typically orange in color, though purple, black, red, white, and yellow cultivars exist, all of which are domesticated forms of the wild carrot, Daucus carota, native to Europe and Southwestern Asia.
Garlic Parmesan Carrots Roasted
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Additional Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 generous portions 1x
- Category: Fruits, Vegetables, and Other Produce
What to do with leftover carrots from a previous dish? You just must try this Garlic Parmesan Carrots Roasted, in fact so easy but so delicious.
- 2 pounds carrots, washed, scrubbed, diagonally cut into about 3-inch pieces
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425F / 220C
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with foil; set aside.
- Place prepared carrots in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Once melted, add minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper to the melted butter and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the butter mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
- Transfer carrots to a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Mix around halfway through cooking.
- Remove from oven.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipe
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 259
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 25
Keywords: Garlic Parmesan Carrots
One serving of carrots is a half cup. One serving has:
- 25 calories
- 6 grams of carbohydrates
- 2 grams of fiber
- 3 grams of sugar
- 0.5 grams of protein
What are the benefits of eating carrots?
The fiber in carrots can help keep blood sugar levels under control. And they’re loaded with vitamin A and beta-carotene, which there’s evidence to suggest can lower your diabetes risk. They can strengthen your bones. Carrots have calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
2 thoughts on “Super Easy Delicious Garlic Parmesan Carrots Roasted”
Looks tasty. I will try it.
Hi Bronwyn. Hope you will give it a go and enjoy it as much as we did. thanks for popping in