21 Oct Blogger Recognition Award 6
This is a long overdue post. Please accept my humble apologies for only doing this now. I am truly sorry for the delay.
Herewith a HUGE and heartfelt foodie to Adventures of a Food Allergy Dad for nominating me for my 6th Blogger Recognition Award!
If you have not visited his blog yet, then stop reading this very moment. Please hop over and visit him, check out his blog, follow him, read and comment and connect with him.
Once done, then please return and browse around and I truly hope you will enjoy what you will discover here on my blog, as I only share home-made tried and tested recipes from around the Globe.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Please see the below links if you wish to learn more about me and my blog:
Welcome, About as well as Who, What, Where and Why??
3. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
Who me, give advice to others??? Let’s try this without words, as they say, a picture (in this case 2 pictures) is worth more than 1,000 x 2 words
4. Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Half Baked In Paradise
- ZOOLON HUB
- Dining with Donald
- TEA AND TALES
- Deb’s World!
- DINOSAURS, DONKEYS AND MS
You are not in any way obligated to accept, although it would be pretty special and awesome. I will truly appreciate it if you see your way open to accept this award and nomination, as you’re a well deserving recipient.
5. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created. ♥♥♥♥ I will do this once I have published this post.
Please check out, join, comment, participate and follow The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) @ Twitter ; Facebook ; Pinterest ; Instagram ; Flipboard ; Blog