Are you craving something warm, hearty, and delicious? Why not try our Carrot Acorn Squash Potato Mushroom Bake? Packed full of nutrients and flavors, this dish is perfect for any meal. Don’t just take our word for it though, try it yourself!
Carrot Acorn Squash Potato Mushroom Bake
Get ready to fall in love with our delicious Carrot Acorn Squash Potato Mushroom Bake! Nutritious, hearty, and super simple to make, it’s the perfect dish for a cozy dinner. This could be your new favorite comfort food! So why wait? Grab the recipe now and make your cooking experience a delight.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Soak, Dry off Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Easy
- Wash and peel all your veggies.
- Grate the acorn squash, and carrots in a large mixing bowl.
- Grate potatoes separately and add to a bowl of water for ±10 minutes. Drain and dry potatoes.
- Add the dried shredded potatoes, to the other veggies and add the grated cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, and sour cream.
- Paint the bottom of an ovenproof glass dish with oil and sprinkle half of the crumbs in the bottom of the dish. Spread it out evenly.
- Divide the veggie mixture into 2 portions and add the first half to dish on the crumbs. Set aside.
- Chop the mushrooms and onion and sauté in a pan with butter until slightly soft.
- Spread this mushroom/onion mixture evenly over the bottom layer of veggies and then top with the remainder.
- Add crumbled feta and then the last of the breadcrumbs.
- Very lightly drizzle some olive oil over the crumbs (optional).
- Place the ovenproof dish in a preheated oven and bake at 350F/180C for 45-60 minutes until done and set.
- Slice into cubes and serve as a side to any meat.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs; SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes and EsmeSalon Homemade Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 140.1 mg
- Fat: 5.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.2 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 41.9 mg
Keywords: vegetables; Carrot; Acorn Squash; Potato; Mushroom
We shared this post with 774th Metamorphosis Monday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.