As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Eggless Coconut Cake is packed with coconut flavor, this eggless cake can be baked in any form you prefer – a loaf or cake tin.Print
Eggless Coconut Cake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
Here you have a soft and fluffy Eggless Coconut Cake which is light and incredibly delicious!
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 250g margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of icing sugar
- Add sifted flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Cream the margarine, sugar, and vanilla and add to the dry ingredients alternating with the milk.
- Grease the round baking dish.
- Pour in the batter and bake in a preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes at 180C / 350F degrees.
- When the cake is cool dust it with icing sugar.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sureka from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
Keywords: Eggless, Coconut
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.