Come over and get ready for a flavor explosion with Peri Peri Creamy Chicken Strips. Add some zing to your day and Unleash your wild side.
Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds and embark on a culinary adventure? Don’t wait any longer!
Try our mouth-watering Peri-peri Creamy Chicken Strips today and experience a symphony of flavors like never before. Hurry up and treat yourself to this heavenly delight – because why should taste buds wait? Visit our website (link in bio) and prepare your own at home. It’s time to savor the irresistible taste of Peri-peri Creamy Chicken Strips and trust us, you won’t regret it.
- 1 kg chicken fillets Cut into strips
- 1 heaped tsp ginger masala
- 1 tsp green chilies
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp Amina’s peri-peri marinade
- 1 tsp peri-peri spice
- 1/2 tsp Portuguese peri-peri spice
- 1/2 tsp Cajun spice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp orange pepper spice
- 1/2 garlic & herb spice
- 1/2 dhania/jeero
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Nando’s garlic peri-peri sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon & herb sauce
- Salt to taste if needed
- 1/2 bottle Nando’s garlic peri-peri sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. Nando’s Prego sauce
- 125ml fresh cream
- 2 cups of Tastic rice
- 1/2 grated carrot
- 1/4 of each col green/red & yellow peppers cubed
- Some sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 tsp spice for rice
- 3 tsp Aromat
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cut chicken into strips and add ingredients as per above starting with the ginger masala and ending with salt to taste if needed and marinate it for a few hours.
- Heat a flat-bottomed heavy-based pot and add some butter.
- Once melted add the chicken strips.
- I arrange it nicely so that all the chicken pieces touch the pot’s bottom.
- Leave the leftover sauce in the dish.
- Turn the chicken over after a few minutes & cook until tender.
- No need for extra water.
- Once it’s cooked and started to stick mix the Nando’s garlic peri-peri sauce, Nando’s Prego sauce, and fresh cream and add it to the chicken,
- Mix well and cook for a few minutes then take it off the heat.
- Don’t overcook the strips. It will break into pieces.
- Serve with spice rice, potato wedges & coleslaw.
- Parboil 2 cups of Tastic rice in salted water till a bit soft but still firm.
- Make a Vaghar. (Vaghar is a technique of pan-frying spices before adding them to your dish. In English, this would be called “tempering.” The frying of the spices toasts them and really brings out the aromatics. )
- Braize a small onion in Butter or ghee until transparent.
- Add grated carrot and all of the green/red & yellow peppers as well as the mushrooms & cook until the water evaporates, then add the garlic, spice for rice, Aromat, and black pepper and braise it for a minute then add the rice and mix it well and add enough water to just cover it.
- Bring to a boil then lower it to low heat and steam until done but not too dry that the rice stick to the pot, there must still be some moisture left.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Monowara from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 plate
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 3.8 g
- Sodium: 231.5 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.9 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 25.8 g
- Cholesterol: 76.7 mg
Keywords: peri peri chicken strips