Try this now not-so-secret recipe, it’s a perfect Raspberry Jelly Cream Filled Snowball treat dipped in jelly and finely shredded coconut.
Raspberry Jelly Cream Filled Snowballs are awesome because they are light, sweet, and creamy. The raspberry jelly syrup gives the snowballs an extra burst of flavor, while the cream adds a velvety texture. These snowballs are perfect for any time of year, as a fun treat or a tasty snack.
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp strawberry OR vanilla essence
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 packet of Moir’s Raspberry jelly
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 cup of cold water
- Beat the egg yolks with castor sugar until white and fluffy.
- Add the water and oil and beat a little.
- Fold the flour and baking powder in.
- Lastly, beat the egg whites until very stiff and fold them into the mixture.
- Place 30 ml of the mixture into greased patty pan or muffin pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C / 350°F for +9 mins in a thermofan oven.
While that is baking prepare the syrup
- Mix all the ingredients and let it set until a thick syrup.
- Place one cake layer on top of the other, dip it in jelly, and roll it in fine coconut.
- Open it with a sharp knife and pipe cream in the center and close it.
- Decorate as you wish.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 snowball
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 9.9 g
- Sodium: 11.7 mg
- Fat: 3.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 26.6 mg
Keywords: Raspberry, Cream, Snowballs
This post was one of the chosen and featured posts at WHIMSY HOME WEDNESDAY NO. 37. I’m so happy and honored! Thank you!
Looking for an awesome Recipe, please visit our Shop as we have wonderful Recipe eBooks ready for you!
This post was one of the chosen and featured posts at BUSY MONDAY 577.